ACRM is proud to honor these professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the ACRM 2021 Virtual Annual Conference and recognized during the Henry B. Betts Awards Gala.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN AWARD NOMINATION
- Use the links below to review the requirements for each award.
- A complete nomination package should be submitted to the Awards Committee by emailing Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager.
- The Call for Nominations for the Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award closed 21 January 2022.
- The Call for Nominations for the Women in Rehabilitation Science Award closed 28 January 2022.
- Award winners will be selected by 1 March.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of nominations received, late submissions cannot be accepted.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS EXTENDED
A Call for Awards Nominations from ACRM members has been EXTENDED through 11 February for these *three awards:
- *Distinguished Member Award
- *Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award Supported by CARF International (Closed for 2022 nominations)
- *Edward Lowman Award
- Women in Rehabilitation Science Award (Closed for 2022 nominations)
OTHER ACRM AWARDS
- Candidates for the Gold Key Award are nominated by members of the ACRM Board of Governors.
- Candidates for the John Stanley Coulter Award are nominated by members of the Program Committee.
- Candidates for the Elizabeth and Sidney Licht Award are nominated by ARCHIVES Co-Editors-in-Chief from papers published in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; the ACRM Awards Committee selects the winning manuscript each year.
*PLEASE NOTE: All awards are reviewed annually by the Awards Committee and are subject to change.
For assistance with the nomination process, please contact Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager.
ACRM Community Group Awards
ACRM is proud to honor these professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the Membership Meeting of the sponsoring ISIG or networking group during the ACRM 2021 Virtual Annual Conference.
- Joshua B. Cantor Scholar Award
- Award for Excellence in Post-Acute Stroke
- Young Investigator Award in Post-Acute Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Award Lecture
- Distinguished Lecturer in Cancer Rehabilitation & Survivorship Care
- Excellence in Cancer Rehabilitation Award
- Career Development Networking Group Outstanding Mentor Award
- Women in Neurodegenerative Disease Rehabilitation Science Award
- SCI-ISIG Margaret Nosek Award
- Excellence in CIRM Research Award
Archives Editorial Board Awards
In cooperation with the ACRM Awards Committee, the Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Editorial Board is proud to annually recognize the most impactful researchers with five prestigious awards.