ACRM is proud to honor these professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the ACRM 2021 Virtual Annual Conference and recognized during the Henry B. Betts Awards Gala.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN AWARD NOMINATION
- Use the links below to review the requirements for each award.
- A complete nomination package (as outlined below) should be submitted to the Awards Committee by emailing Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager.
- Nominations for the Deborah L. Wilkerson Award are due 21 January 2021.
- All other award nominations are due by 15 February 2021.
- Award winners will be selected by 31 March.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of nominations received, late submissions cannot be accepted.
Nominations from ACRM members are welcome for the following awards:
- Distinguished Member Award
- Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award Supported by CARF International
- Edward Lowman Award
- Women in Rehabilitation Science Award
OTHER ACRM AWARDS
- Candidates for the Gold Key Award are nominated by members of the ACRM Board of Governors.
- Candidates for the John Stanley Coulter Award are nominated by members of the Program Committee.
- Candidates for the Elizabeth and Sidney Licht Award are nominated by ARCHIVES Co-Editors-in-Chief from papers published in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; the ACRM Awards Committee selects the winning manuscript each year.
Submission Format — Nomination submissions must be emailed as a single PDF to include: (unless otherwise specified in the award description)
- Nominee contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Nominee NIH biosketch or CV
- Statement of qualifications describing why the positions and activities outlined in the biosketch or CV qualify the nominee for a particular honor (maximum 500 words)
- Your name and contact information, including your email address
Please note: All awards are reviewed annually by the Awards Committee and are subject to change.
For assistance with the nomination process, please contact Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager.
ACRM Community Group Awards
ACRM is proud to honor these professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the Membership Meeting of the sponsoring ISIG or networking group during the ACRM 2021 Virtual Annual Conference.
- Joshua B. Cantor Scholar Award
- Award for Excellence in Post-Acute Stroke
- Young Investigator Award in Post-Acute Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Award Lecture
- Distinguished Lecturer in Cancer Rehabilitation & Survivorship Care
- Excellence in Cancer Rehabilitation Award
- Career Development Networking Group Outstanding Mentor Award
- Women in Neurodegenerative Disease Rehabilitation Science Award
- SCI-ISIG Margaret Nosek Award
- Excellence in CIRM Research Award
Archives Editorial Board Awards
In cooperation with the ACRM Awards Committee, the Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Editorial Board is proud to annually recognize the most impactful researchers with five prestigious awards.