- Use the links below to review the requirements for each award.
- Written nominations (as outlined below) should be submitted to the Awards Committee by emailing Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager by 13 February 2018.
- Award winners will be selected by 1 April.
Nominations from the ACRM members are welcome for the following awards:
- Distinguished Member Award
- Mitchell Rosenthal Mid-Career Award
- Deborah L. Wilkerson Early Career Award Supported by CARF International
- Edward Lowman Award
Submission Format — Nomination submissions must be emailed as a single PDF to include: (unless otherwise specified in the award description)
- Nominee contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Nominee NIH biosketch or CV
- Statement of qualifications describing why the positions and activities outlined in the biosketch or CV qualify the nominee for a particular honor (maximum 500 words)
- Your name and contact information, including your email address
Please note: All awards are reviewed annually by the Awards Committee and are subject to change.
For assistance with the nomination process, please contact Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager.
CONGRATULATIONS 2017 ACRM Award Winners
ACRM is proud to honor these award winners who have made significant contributions to the field of rehabilitation medicine and research. These prestigious awards will be presented at the Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner and Gala and at community group meetings at the ACRM 94th Annual Conference in Atlanta.
ACRM 2017 Awards Ceremony at ACRM Annual Conference ATLANTA
- Slideshow below.
- Hover and click through >>>