Excellence in CIRM Research Award
The Excellence in Complementary & Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine Research Award recognizes an outstanding researcher who has demonstrated scientific excellence regarding the use and integration of complementary, holistic and integrative health approaches related to important rehabilitation medicine areas including healthcare, education and policy.
Dr. William Reed, will be awarded the Excellence in CIRM research award at the 2023 Annual Conference
- Candidates have made significant contributions to complementary integrative rehabilitation research during their career.
- All career levels are eligible (some preference given to mid-career)
- The Candidate nor the proposer do not need to be a current member of ACRM.
- The Candidate needs to accept the award in person at the ACRM annual meeting and present her/is research at a CIRM sponsored symposium
- Candidate may self-nominate.
NOMINATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A CV for the nominee.
- A statement of approximately 500 words in length outlining the nominee’s research accomplishments in rehabilitation.
- One letter of support.
- Two peer-reviewed publications. Manuscripts accepted, but not yet published, are acceptable as well as those already in print.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please submit nomination statement, publications and CV as one pdf via email to Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager.
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS