ACRM Video Library
Bookmark this page and check back often to access to the 2018 Annual Conference recordings and a growing library of recorded webinars produced by ACRM community groups. Featuring leading experts on a wide variety of rehabilitation topics, the library provides 24/7 access to quality, educational content free of charge.
SPINAL CORD INJURY
- An Overview of Rehabilitation With Powered Exoskeletons for Over Ground Walking Following Spinal Cord Injury with Guest Speakers, Jaynie Yang, PT, PhD and Caitlin Hurd, PT, MSc
Participants will learn about how exoskeletons can be incorporated into the rehabilitation of people living with SCI.
- Brain-Computer Interface Signaling and Control Webinar with Samuel Clanton, MD, PhD
Participants will learn about the types of signals that different types of brain-computer interfaces (BCIs) record. Dr. Clanton will discuss how neural signals are transformed into machine commands using BCIs and how differences between what is recorded by different BCI interfaces translates into differences in their potential utility.
- Electrical Stimulation From Exercise to Locomotion with Ashraf S. Gorgey, MPT, PhD, FACSM, FACRM
A Paradigm Shift: Rehabilitation Robotics, Cognitive Skills Training and Transfer to Function with Susan Fasoli, ScD OTR/L
In this webinar, Dr. Fasoli will compare and contrast motor learning principles that guide conventional and robot-assisted therapy protocols. Participants will learn to apply a cognitive treatment approach to enhance transfer of recovered motor skills to daily functional use of the paretic upper limb.
- Cannabinoids for Neurologic Conditions with Natalie Schmitz, MPA, PharmD, PhD
- Optimizing Intensity in Aphasia Rehabilitation with Swathi Kiran, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Addressing Return to Work after Stroke: The Practice Patterns of Occupational Therapy Practitioners and Implications for Inter-disciplinary Practice with Shannon L. Scott, OTD, OTR/L
- Practical Treatment Approaches for Double Vision in Acquired Brain Injury: Emphasis on Cranial with Amy Berryman, OTR, MSHSA
- Getting Yourself Out There: Conference Networking Tips for Newcomers with Stephanie A. Kolakowsky-Hayner, PhD, CBIST, FACRM
Download the slides
- Training Grants with Amy A. Herrold, PhD
Download the slides
- Diversification of Research Portfolio in Early Career Stages with Large Datasets with James Graham, PhD, DC and Amol Karmarkar, MPH, PhD
- Vascular Health After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury with Yufen (Jennie) Chen, PhD
- How to Analyze Large Neuroimaging Datasets Using Advanced Data Analytics with Mohammed (Mehran) Rafiei
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) – Clinical Considerations and Outcomes
with Guest Speakers: Janet Dean, Kaitlin Hagen, Courtney Porter, and Cristina Sadowsky
2018 Annual Conference
- Aging, Exercise, and Brain Plasticity
- Brain Health: Tackling the Grandest Challenge of our Time
- Capturing Creativity The Art and Science of Recovery and Resilience
- Disparities of Cardiometabolic Risk Assessment and Intervention in Persons with Disabilities: At the Fork in the Road?
- Federal Funding Opportunities
- Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback as a Rehabilitation Tool: An Exercise that Improves Health and Resilience
- Post-Acute Health Services Research: Many Challenges, Many More Opportunities
- Treatment Infidelity: Causes, Consequences, and Cures