ACRM Institutional Support Program
*Formerly known as the ACRM Institutional Membership Program
ACRM Institutional Support Program offers exceptional value. The more you invest with ACRM, the more money you save!
ISP Levels & Discounts…
|SUPPORT LEVEL||VALUE||DISCOUNT||YOUR COST ONLY|
How This Works…
- First choose a Support Level, then pay the discounted price “YOUR COST”. The NEW benefit you receive is purchasing power equivalent to the “VALUE” amount listed for that program level.
- “VALUE” dollars can be spent with ACRM in many ways:
- Tradeshow Booth — IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
- ACRM Memberships
- Conference Registrations
- Advertising with ACRM and/or its Journals:
- Archives of PM&R (classified or display advertisements)
- Advertising on any of the ACRM and Journal websites
- Advertising in the weekly ACRM eNews
- Job postings on the Rehab Job Board
- Email Marketing to Rehab Professionals
- Rent the ACRM mailing list
- Sponsored Educational Content including Webinars
- ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manuals or Online Course
- Anything listed on ACRM.org/Sales including custom opportunities
- Your ISP Level can be upgraded during the calendar year (1 JAN – 31 DEC).
- A minimum of $4,750 must be invested each calendar year to remain active in the ACRM ISP.
Contact Meganne Furnberg, mfurnberg@ACRM.org to explore custom options that fit your goals and budget.
Here’s Why Your Team Should Participate with ACRM
- ACRM is small enough to serve you and large enough to provide big marketing impact to dovetail with your business goals.
- Show the world your dedication to evidence-based rehabilitation research.
- In the ACRM ISP, you earn the ability to co-brand with ACRM.
- ACRM has an exceptional team — dedicated to helping you get the most out of your investment as an ISP.
- ACRM embraces the best and very latest marketing practices that have translated into an iconic track record of recent membership growth.
- Enjoy easy access to the ACRM community — ACRM is the professional HOME of choice for the whole rehabilitation team including top rehabilitation researchers and clinicians around the world.
- ACRM’s flagship journal, the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, has the largest print circulation of any scientific journal in rehabilitation; boasting 2.8M+ downloads of rehabilitation research annually