ACRM Institutional Support Program (ISP)
ACRM Institutional Support Program (ISP)
Show your support of scientific research and your commitment to the field of PM&R.
Status as an ACRM Institutional Support Program (ISP) participant earns immediate savings on a variety of products PLUS priority exposure.
ACRM rolls out the red carpet for Institutional Support Program (ISP) participants
Many of the top rehab institutions as ranked by US News & World Report already enjoy this status, and so can you.
Align with the research. Align with ACRM. Discover the benefits…
ISP participants receive the red carpet treatment from the ACRM 365 Sales team & staff. Learn more >>>
ABI Wellness • American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) • Aviv Clinics • Baker Orthotics Prosthetics • Biodex Medical Systems, Inc. • Bioness, A Bioventus Rehab Company • Blythedale Children’s Hospital • Breckenridge Insurance Services, LLC • Brooks Rehabilitation • California Rehabilitation Institute • Calmoseptine, Inc. • Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia • Cionic • Copa Healthcare LLC • Courage Kenny Rehab Institute | Allina Health • Craig Hospital • CreateAbility Concepts, Inc. • Curbell Medical • Cyberdyne USA Inc. • Drexel University Online, LLC • EPI – Alpha Stim • Galileo Therapy • Harmonic Bionics • Helius Medical • Idrogenet-Gloreha • IOS Press • Kennedy Krieger Institute • Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation • Lode BV • Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals • Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital • Mayo Clinic • MedRhythms • Mobius Mobility • Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) • The Morel Company • Mount Sinai Health System • Movendo Technology • MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital • Medical Rehab Research Resource (MR3) Network – MUSC • Neufit • Neurocatch Inc. • Neurofenix • NGU LABS, LLC • Ohio State University • Ottobock • OxyHealth • PAL Technologies Ltd • PARO Robots US, Inc • Pate Rehabilitation • Penn State Hershey Medical Center • Penumbra, Inc. • PTC Therapeutics • Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center • Rehab without Walls – NeuroSolutions • Restorative Therapies, Inc • ReWalk Robotics • Santa Clara Valley Medical Center • Sensoria Health • Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited • Shirley Ryan AbilityLab • Shriners Children’s • Spaulding Rehabilitation Network • Stoelting Co. • Summus • Medical LaserSunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital • Tekscan, Inc. •Thought Technology Ltd • University of Kansas Medical Center | KUMC • UTMB Center for Health Promotion, Performance • Virtualis • Wareologie LLC • WellSky
ACRM ISP BENEFITS
The more you invest, the more BONUS dollars you get to spend with ACRM marketing, advertising and promotions.
ACRM is very grateful to its Institutional Support Program participants for their support of our joined mission to improve the lives of those with disabling conditions.
How This Works…
ISP Levels & Discounts
|SUPPORT LEVEL||VALUE||DISCOUNT||YOUR COST ONLY|
- First choose a Support Level, then pay the discounted price “YOUR COST”. The NEW benefit you receive is purchasing power equivalent to the “VALUE” amount listed for that program level.
- “VALUE” dollars can be spent with ACRM in many ways:
- Tradeshow Booth — IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
- ACRM Memberships
- Conference Sponsorships
- Conference Registrations
- Advertising in ACRM Journals:
- Archives of PM&R (classified or display advertisements)
- Advertising on the Journal websites
- Advertising on ACRM.org or the Annual Conference Website
- Email Marketing, either commercial or scholarly (e.g research surveys), to Rehab Professionals
- Rent the ACRM mailing list
- Sponsored Educational Content including Webinars
- ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manuals or Online Course
- Anything listed on ACRM.org/Sales including custom opportunities
- Your ISP Level can be upgraded during the calendar year (1 JAN – 31 DEC).
- A minimum of $4,750 must be invested each calendar year to remain active in the ACRM ISP.
Contact the 365 Sales Team at: ThreeSixtyFive@ACRM.org to explore custom options that fit your goals and budget.
Here’s Why Your Team Should Participate with ACRM
- ACRM is small enough to serve you and large enough to provide big marketing impact to dovetail with your business goals.
- Show the world your dedication to evidence-based rehabilitation research.
- In the ACRM ISP, you earn the ability to co-brand with ACRM.
- ACRM has an exceptional team — dedicated to helping you get the most out of your investment as an ISP.
- ACRM embraces the best and very latest marketing practices that have translated into an iconic track record of recent membership growth.
- Enjoy easy access to the ACRM community — ACRM is the professional HOME of choice for the whole rehabilitation team including top rehabilitation researchers and clinicians around the world.
- ACRM’s flagship journal, the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, has the largest print circulation of any scientific journal in rehabilitation; (total reach in print of 17,800+) and boasts 2.9M+ downloads of rehabilitation research annually.
Helpful Links & Resources
Check out our ISP Introduction Slide Set
Learn more about ISP and the tremendous value we offer to our partners.
Download the ISP Introduction Slide Set