BI-ISIG *Celebrating 30+ years*
CHAMPIONING HIGH STANDARDS IN BRAIN INJURY REHABILITATION / EDUCATION / RESEARCH
The ACRM Brain Injury Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group (BI-ISIG) promotes high standards of rehabilitation practice, education, and research among interdisciplinary professionals with common interests in brain injury.
The BI-ISIG holds two meetings per year, one a mid-year spring meeting and the other, an annual fall meeting, which is held in conjunction with the ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research.
BI-ISIG Member Benefits
- Moving Ahead semi-annual newsletter
- BI-ISIG Task Forces
- Continuing education
- Opportunity to plan educational courses for the ACRM annual conference
- Development of position papers
- Joint research opportunities
“What does ACRM mean to YOU?"
Donate to the Mark Ylvisaker Memorial Lecture Fund
DONATE BY CHECK made payable to ACRM. ADD: "Mark Ylvisaker Lecture Donation" in the note field.
- MAIL DONATION to ACRM at:
PO Box 759272
Baltimore, MD 21275-9272
- DONATE ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD (A small credit card transaction fee will be deducted from the total.)
- Select: Mark Ylvisaker Lecture Donation
- Enter the amount of your donation and click "Donate Now"
- Continue through remaining screens to receive confirmation that your donation was received.
*For credit card payment, please ensure the billing address entered matches the billing address for the credit card account. Our security filters perform an address verification process and the payment will not go through if the billing addresses doesn’t match.