Health Services Research Networking Group
|HSRNG MISSION||EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE|
The former ACRM Health Policy Networking Group has evolved into the new Health Services Research Networking Group led by Chair, Dr. James E. Graham and Chair-Elect, Dr. Natalie Leland.
This is a great time to get involved in this growing group to help identify opportunities they will pursue, recruit colleagues in the field, or step into a leadership role as chair of a task force.
Contact the Health Services Research Networking Group Chair, Dr. James Graham, to learn more and get involved.
MEET US IN CHICAGO!
The ACRM Health Services Research Networking Group will meet at the ACRM Spring Meeting in Chicago and invites your participation. Whether you’re already a networking group member or just exploring new opportunities, we hope you’ll join us.
WHERE? Hilton Chicago
720 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL // Room 4A
Facilitate collaboration and increase the scope and effectiveness of rehabilitation-relevant health services research.
To leverage our expertise as rehabilitation professionals to conduct, promote, and disseminate rehabilitation-relevant health services research that directly informs how rehabilitation services are organized, delivered, evaluated, and reimbursed. Together, we can provide the quality evidence that gives rehabilitation a strong voice during these transformative times.
- Increase capacity for conducting and disseminating rehabilitation-relevant health services research.
- Conduct timely, policy-relevant projects that demonstrate the value of rehabilitative care and inform decision-making.
HOW TO JOIN
One of the most valuable benefits of ACRM membership is the opportunity to participate in the many interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIG) and networking groups.
Click the JOIN NOW button to learn more or contact Member Services at +1.703.435.5335 for personal assistance.
Health Services Research Special Symposium:
ACCOMPLISHMENTS (1st Year)
- Established executive committee
- Articulated group’s vision & mission
- Launched HSR track at ACRM Annual Conference.
- HSR Special Symposium
- Identified two projects / deliverables for Year 2:
2nd YEAR GOALS
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with other groups in ACRM’s (full-day) vertical programming pilot.
- Recruit HSR communications &/or social media officer.
- Create HSR resources webpage, including:
- Links to fundamental HSR / health policy resources.
- Dynamic list of rehab-related HSR publications.
MEMBER GUIDE TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The Member Guide to Product Development describes ACRM products, e.g., fact sheets, journal articles, manuals, and the procedure used by ACRM groups and committees to develop them. Includes a product development worksheet and a form to request a product review.