Health Services Research Networking Group
This is a great time to get involved in the Health Services Research Networking Group to help identify opportunities they will pursue, recruit colleagues in the field, or step into a leadership role as chair of a task force.
UPCOMING MEETING – Join Us!
Health Services Research Networking Group Meeting
Thursday, 10 SEP from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
This is a great time to introduce yourself to the community and learn how to get involved.
CLICK HERE to join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in by phone:
United States: +1.571.317.3112
Access Code: 975-034-789
Facilitate collaboration and increase the scope and effectiveness of rehabilitation-relevant health services research.
To leverage our expertise as rehabilitation professionals to conduct, promote, and disseminate rehabilitation-relevant health services research that directly informs how rehabilitation services are organized, delivered, evaluated, and reimbursed. Together, we can provide the quality evidence that gives rehabilitation a strong voice during these transformative times.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS (1st Year)
- Established executive committee
- Articulated group’s vision & mission
- Launched HSR track at ACRM Annual Conference.
- HSR Special Symposium
2nd YEAR GOALS
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with other groups in ACRM’s (full-day) vertical programming pilot.
- Recruit HSR communications &/or social media officer.
- Create HSR resources webpage, including:
- Links to fundamental HSR / health policy resources.
- Dynamic list of rehab-related HSR publications.
- Support new member-initiated projects / task forces.
MEMBER GUIDE TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The Member Guide to Product Development describes ACRM products, e.g., fact sheets, journal articles, manuals, and the procedure used by ACRM groups and committees to develop them. Includes a product development worksheet and a form to request a product review.