Health Services Research Networking Group
|HSRNG MISSION||EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE|
This is a great time to get involved in the Health Services Research Networking Group to help identify opportunities they will pursue, recruit colleagues in the field, or step into a leadership role as chair of a task force.
MEET US IN CHICAGO!
The ACRM Health Services Research Networking Group will meet at the ACRM 2019 Annual Conference in Chicago and invites your participation. Whether you’re already a networking group member or just exploring new opportunities, we hope you’ll join us.
WHERE? Hilton Chicago
720 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL
Facilitate collaboration and increase the scope and effectiveness of rehabilitation-relevant health services research.
To leverage our expertise as rehabilitation professionals to conduct, promote, and disseminate rehabilitation-relevant health services research that directly informs how rehabilitation services are organized, delivered, evaluated, and reimbursed. Together, we can provide the quality evidence that gives rehabilitation a strong voice during these transformative times.
- Increase capacity for conducting and disseminating rehabilitation-relevant health services research.
- Conduct timely, policy-relevant projects that demonstrate the value of rehabilitative care and inform decision-making.
HOW TO JOIN
One of the most valuable benefits of ACRM membership is the opportunity to participate in the many interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIG) and networking groups.
Click the JOIN NOW button to learn more or contact Member Services at +1.703.435.5335 for personal assistance.
2019 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
ACCOMPLISHMENTS (1st Year)
- Established executive committee
- Articulated group’s vision & mission
- Launched HSR track at ACRM Annual Conference.
- HSR Special Symposium
- Identified two projects / deliverables for Year 2:
2nd YEAR GOALS
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with other groups in ACRM’s (full-day) vertical programming pilot.
- Recruit HSR communications &/or social media officer.
- Create HSR resources webpage, including:
- Links to fundamental HSR / health policy resources.
- Dynamic list of rehab-related HSR publications.
MEMBER GUIDE TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The Member Guide to Product Development describes ACRM products, e.g., fact sheets, journal articles, manuals, and the procedure used by ACRM groups and committees to develop them. Includes a product development worksheet and a form to request a product review.