Resources, Links & Tools at Your Fingertips
OPT-IN to ACRM Communications
To ensure that ACRM email, surveys and newsletters are delivered to your inbox and NOT your spam folder, please take the following steps to “opt-in” to communications.
- FOR SURVEY MONKEY (All ACRM surveys, i.e., meeting evaluations, membership needs/satisfaction assessments, ISIG and networking group surveys, and election surveys come to you through Survey Monkey.)
- Please go here to "opt-in" to receive future ACRM surveys.
- Please also ADD "www.surveymonkey.com" (without quotation marks) to your email “safe sender” list and contacts.
- FOR GENERAL ACRM EBLASTS (Conference promotions, legislative alerts, ISIG and networking group communications):
- FOR ENEWS (Weekly member newsletter)
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe sender list and contacts.
Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
ACRM 2017 Exhibiting Schedule
- 7 – 11 FEB: Association of Academic Physiatrist Annual Meeting
Las Vegas, NV, Exhibit Booth 234
- 15 – 18 FEB: American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting
San Antonio, TX, Exhibit Booth 945
- 21 – 24 FEB: International Stroke Conference 2017
Houston, TX, Exhibit Booth 702
- 24 -27 MAY: Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Annual Meeting
New Orleans, LA
- 30 MAY - 3 JUN: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual Meeting
- 2 - 6 JUN: American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- 26 - 30 JUN: Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) 2017 Annual Conference
New Orleans, LA
- 3 - 5 AUG: Amputee Coalition National Conference
- 29 -31 AUG: Paralyzed Veterans of America 7th Annual Summit & Expo
National Harbor, MD
- 4 - 6 SEP: ASCIP - Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals
How to Share ACRM Promotional Graphics from Flickr
Go to the ACRM Flickr and select an image you would like to post on Twitter or Facebook or email to a friend.
Click on the "SHARE" icon in the lower right corner and introduce a colleague to ACRM!
More Tweetable, Facebook Shareable Images to Grab 'N Go
Link to http:www/acrm.org