Resources, Links & Tools at Your Fingertips
OPT-IN to ACRM Communications
To ensure that ACRM email, surveys and newsletters are delivered to your inbox and NOT your spam folder, please take the following steps to “opt-in” to communications.
- FOR SURVEY MONKEY (All ACRM surveys, i.e., meeting evaluations, membership needs/satisfaction assessments, ISIG and networking group surveys, and election surveys come to you through Survey Monkey.)
- Please go here to “opt-in” to receive future ACRM surveys.
- Please also ADD “www.surveymonkey.com” (without quotation marks) to your email “safe sender” list and contacts.
- FOR GENERAL ACRM EBLASTS (Conference promotions, legislative alerts, ISIG and networking group communications):
- FOR ENEWS (Weekly member newsletter)
Please add email@example.com to your “safe sender list and contacts.
ACRM relies on the word-of-mouth from members to help organically spread the about the Annual Conference, instructional courses, events, and member benefits.
Can you help? Please complete this Print Materials REQUEST FORM >>
Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
ACRM 2018 Exhibiting Schedule
30 JAN – 3 FEB
Assistive Technology Industry Association Conference, Orlando, FL
13 – 17 FEB
Physiatry ‘18 AAP Conference, Atlanta, GA
21 – 24 FEB
Combined Sections Meeting of the American Physical Therapy Association (CSM APTA), New Orleans, LA
1 – 3 MAR
Texas Speech-Language Hearing Association Conference, Houston, TX
22 – 25 MAR
California Speech Language Hearing Association Annual Convention, Sacramento, CA
19 – 25 APR
2018 AOTA Conference & Expo
Salt Lake City, UT
1 – 4 MAY
ASIA 2018 Scientific Meeting
30 MAY – 2 JUN
2018 Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Annual Meeting
How to Share ACRM Promotional Graphics from Flickr
Go to the ACRM Flickr and select an image you would like to post on Twitter or Facebook or email to a friend.
Click on the “SHARE” icon in the lower right corner and introduce a colleague to ACRM!
More Tweetable, Facebook Shareable Images to Grab ‘N Go
Link to http:www/acrm.org