The mission of the multidisciplinary Arts & Neuroscience Networking Group (ANNG) is to build awareness of and advocacy for the clinical application of the arts and neuroscience in rehabilitation.
The group will be a forum for all clinicians, researchers, and artists to collaborate, develop research, share resources, disseminate research and advance the field of the arts in rehabilitation through the lens of neuroscience. This group’s focus is on promoting high-quality standards of research and clinical application.
Seeking Collaborators on A&N COVID-19 Projects
The present COVID-19 situation has prompted development of a number of projects that are being led by A&N members and your input/help is needed. Visit the group’s website to learn how to contribute to summaries of scientific literature on using music in ICU to help wean patients off of ventilators. Another project focused on practical, calming and uplifting content is compiling isolation relief videos for the elderly. Read More >>
- To drive awareness and advocacy to the clinical application of the arts & neuroscience in rehabilitation
- To foster collaboration of research and clinical projects related to the arts & neuroscience
- To disseminate research and resources related to the clinical application of the arts and neuroscience in rehabilitation.
The ANNG will be a leading source of thought leadership, advocacy, evidence generation, and dissemination of resources related to the arts and rehabilitation through the lens of neuroscience. This will be accomplished through a shared commitment to excellence and high-quality standards of research and clinical application.
HOW TO JOIN
- Email Ron Hirschberg AND Terri Compos to be added to the group’s listserv
- OR update your Member Profile to include the Arts & Neuroscience Networking Group by following the instructions below:
- Login to the ACRM Members Portal
- Click “My Information” in the left navigation
- Click “Edit/View Information” in the horizontal navigation
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Save”
Non-members are invited to participate free of charge in any ACRM networking group by registering for an introductory membership.
- Click the JOIN NOW button below to complete a “Non-Member/Visitor Form.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all networking groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Create Account” (bottom right) to finish the transaction.