ATI | ACRM Training Institute
WHAT IS ATI?
The ACRM Training Institute (ATI) is an exciting new way to access the evidence-based educational training you need to succeed in the field of rehabilitation medicine.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Rehabilitation professionals from all disciplines and career stages:
The vision for the ACRM Training Institute is to develop and advance clinicians/physicians and researchers to become passionate, interdisciplinary, global leaders across all disciplines of rehabilitation medicine. To achieve this, programming will focus on providing experiences that:
- Build interdisciplinary rehabilitation research and clinical capacity
- Develop leaders in the field
- Have a national and international impact
- Allow for ongoing, continuous career development
- Optimize knowledge translation from research to practice
Access selected video-recorded sessions of past ACRM Annual Conferences online at your convenience and free of charge.
We look forward to your input and insight on how the ACRM Training Institute can be optimally developed to maximize the individual and global impact for rehabilitation medicine clinicians and researchers.