Women in Rehabilitation Science Award
The ACRM Women in Rehabilitation Science Award is given in recognition of world-class rehabilitation research conducted by a female scientist.
Congratulations to the 2019 Award Recipient
The ACRM Awards Committee is pleased to honor Angela Colantonio, PhD, OT Reg (Ont) with the ACRM 2019 Women in Rehabilitation Science Award.
- Candidate must be female
- Candidate must be at least 6 years-post terminal degree
- Candidate must currently be or previously have been a Principal Investigator on at least 1 extramural awarded/sponsored research grant/project involving rehabilitation-related research
- Candidate must have 4 or more peer-reviewed publications as First or Senior author
- Candidate may self-nominate, or be nominated
The award includes a ticket to the Henry B. Betts Awards Gala and an award plaque, which will be presented at the Gala during the ACRM Annual Conference.
NOMINATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A statement of no more than 500 words outlining the nominee’s accomplishments in rehabilitation research. Although not an eligibility criterion, description of any service to the ACRM or any other professional organization representing rehabilitation should be included in the statement.
- Nominee’s CV
- Two letters of support outlining the nominee’s accomplishments or contributions to science.
- Candidate’s best peer-reviewed publication.
- Name and email of the person making the nomination
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
- Compile all required documents into one PDF and email the nomination to Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager by 15 February.