Women in Rehabilitation Science Award
The ACRM Women in Rehabilitation Science Award is given in recognition of world-class rehabilitation research conducted by a female scientist.
CONGRATULATIONS 2021 Recipient
The ACRM Awards Committee is pleased to honor Leora R. Cherney, PhD, CCC-SLP, BC-ANCDS, FACRM with the ACRM 2021 Women in Rehabilitation Science Award.
- Candidate must be female
- Candidate must be at least 6 years-post terminal degree
- Candidate must currently be or previously have been a Principal Investigator on at least 1 extramural awarded/sponsored research grant/project involving rehabilitation-related research
- Candidate must have 4 or more peer-reviewed publications as First or Senior author
- Candidate may self-nominate, or be nominated
NOMINATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A statement of no more than 500 words outlining the nominee’s accomplishments in rehabilitation research. Although not an eligibility criterion, description of any service to the ACRM or any other professional organization representing rehabilitation should be included in the statement.
- Nominee’s CV
- Two letters of support outlining the nominee’s accomplishments or contributions to science.
- Candidate’s best peer-reviewed publication.
- Name and email of the person making the nomination
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
- Nomination instructions and deadlines >>
- Submit nominations to the Awards Committee by emailing Terri Compos, Community Relations Manager.