How to Subscribe to Community Group News
The opportunity to participate in more than 20 specialized interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIG) and networking groups and to engage in their task forces, is one of the most valuable benefits of ACRM membership.
Join ACRM at the membership level that’s right for you, including a 6-month complimentary Trial Membership, to subscribe to community group news and learn how to get involved. In addition to providing access to ACRM community groups, paid membership also includes a subscription to the most-cited journal in rehabilitation, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, as well as discounted member pricing on all ACRM products and events.
QUESTIONS? Contact MemberServices@ACRM.org or at +1.703.435.5335 for personal assistance.
ALREADY AN ACRM MEMBER?
- Log into the Member Portal
- On the RED navigation bar, click “Communities”
- Scroll down to the list of all ACRM Community Groups and select the one you wish to join
- Click the “Follow Community” button
If you are a paid or trial member of an ACRM Community Group but are not receiving email communications from that group, please subscribe below.
ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Groups (ISIGs)
ACRM Networking Groups (NGs)
- Aging Research & Geriatric Rehabilitation NG
- Arts & Neuroscience NG
- Athlete Development & Sports Rehabilitation NG
- Behavorial Health (NEW! Forming Group)
- Cancer Rehabilitation NG
- Career Development NG
- Complementary, Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine NG
- Health Services Research NG
- International NG
- Lifestyle Medicine NG
- Limb Care NG
- Military & VA NG
- Neurodegenerative Diseases NG
- Neuroplasticity NG
- Pain Rehabilitation NG
- Pediatric Rehabilitation NG
- Physicians & Clinicians NG
- Rehabilitation Treatment Specification NG