Women in Neurodegenerative Disease Rehabilitation Science Award
This award is given by the ACRM Neurodegenerative Diseases Networking Group (NDNG) to acknowledge world-class rehabilitation research conducted by a female scientist in the rehabilitation research field of multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinson’s, dementia, Alzheimer’s or related neurodegenerative disease.
Please join us in congratulating Jennifer Goldman, MD, MS, the recipient of the 2022 Women in Neurodegenerative Disease Rehabilitation Science Award. This award will be presented during the ACRM 2022 Annual Conference. Dr. Goldman is a Section Chief at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
- Candidate must be female
- Candidate must be a current ACRM member
- Candidate must currently be or previously have been a Principal Investigator (or Co-Principal) on at least 1 research grant/project involving research with persons who are living with Neurodegenerative-related disease
- Candidate must have 2 or more peer-reviewed neurodegenerative-related publications as First or Senior author
- Candidate may self-nominate, or be nominated
NOMINATIONS PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
- A statement of no more than 500 words outlining the nominee’s accomplishments in Neurodegenerative Disease rehabilitation research. Although not an eligibility criterion, description of any service to the ACRM or any other professional organization representing Neurodegenerative Disease should be included in the statement.
- Nominee’s CV
- Two letters of support outlining the nominee’s accomplishments in Neurodegenerative Disease rehabilitation research.
- Candidate’s best peer-reviewed publication related to ND.
- Name and email of the person making the nomination
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
- Compile all required documents into one PDF and email the nomination to Michele York, Chair, NDNG Awards Task Force, by 1 March.