REGISTER NOW space is limited!
3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
2) REGISTRATION FORM (PDF for mail/fax/email) >>
CHECK PAYMENT BY MAIL:
Send the completed Reg Form along with payment to:
ACRM PIRR 2017 Registration
PO BOX 759272
Baltimore, MD 21275-9272.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BY MAIL:
Send the completed Reg Form along with payment to:
ACRM, C/O YPTC, 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1200, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Mailed registrations will be accepted through 30 September.
After 30 September, please register by phone.
BY FAX: Fax the completed Reg Form to ACRM: +1.866.692.1619.
BY EMAIL: Save and email the completed form to MemberServices@ACRM.org
3) PHONE: +1.866.405.3489
- As low as $449 student, $699 member for CORE Conference.
- The WORLD PASS is the BEST VALUE. See why...
- Register early because... the very BEST rate will be available before the entire program is revealed for a SHORT time.
- ACRM aims to keep the conference registration rates as low as possible so that attending is possible for the greatest number of people – to do the greatest good... getting the QUALITY research that matters to the people who NEED it the most — all in order to IMPROVE the GREATEST number of lives.
- If your work depends on the research at ACRM to IMPROVE LIVES, you need to be at ACRM PIRR. If finances are keeping you from Atlanta, ACRM wants to hear from you. ACRM has a special circumstances fund to aid those who need it the most. Contact: Jenny Richard, ACRM Director Member Services at Jrichard@ACRM.org or phone +1.703.435.5335.
REGISTRATION RATE WINDOWS
- EARLY BIRD RATE: through 31 JULY
- REGULAR RATE: 1 AUG - 22 OCT
- ONSITE RATE: 23 OCT - 28 OCT
NON-MEMBER: Non-member registration includes an introductory 6-month ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups, and discounted member rates on ACRM products and events.
STUDENT / RESIDENT / FELLOW: Attendees enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or approved graduate or undergraduate program or fellowship in a medical rehabilitation discipline. Current ID required at registration check-in.
EARLY CAREER: Professionals during first five years after completion of post-graduate studies.
MEMBER: ACRM members enjoy savings on ACRM products and events, including annual conference registration. Visit www.ACRM.org/join to become a member and start saving.
REGULAR & INTERNATIONAL: For professionals in medical rehabilitation or a related field who are actively engaged in the practice, administration, education or research of medical rehabilitation.
CONSUMER Rate (same $ as EARLY CAREER): For people with disabilities, consumers and caregivers who use rehabilitation services and/or research.
ONE DAY: Registration includes access to educational symposia for one day only.
CME/CEU CREDITS: Recognizing that not all disciplines require continuing education annually, ACRM offers CME/CEU credits sold separately from conference registration in order to keep the point of entry cost as low as possible. Only those attendees who wish to earn CME/CEU credit will incur this fee. Payment of this single processing fee entitles attendees to all continuing education credits for which they qualify.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to provide high-quality evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, ACRM offers CME/CEU credits in your choice of 15 disciplines, including:
1) Case Managers (CCMC), 2) Dieticians (CDR), 3) Disability Management Specialists (CDMS Commission), 4) Health Care Executives (ACHE), 5) Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (NBCC), 6) Nurses (ANCC), 7) Occupational Therapists (American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.), 8) Physical Therapists (Federated State Boards of Physical Therapy), 9) Physicians (ACCME), 10) Physician Assistants (ACCME), 11) Psychologists (APA Division 22 Accreditation), 12) Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC), 13) Social Workers (NASW), 14) Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA), 15) Texas Physical Therapists (Texas Physical Therapy Association)
- Type of Payments: credit card, check/money order (U.S. funds only)
- Make checks payable to: ACRM
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Groups of five or more may email Jenny Richard, ACRM Director Member Services at Jrichard@ACRM.org or phone +1.703.435.5335 to learn about special offers that may apply.
ACRM aims to keep the conference registration rates as low as possible so that attending is likely for the greatest number of people – to do the greatest good... getting the QUALITY research that matters to the people who NEED it the most — all in order to IMPROVE the GREATEST number of lives.
If your work depends on the research at ACRM to IMPROVE LIVES, you need to be at ACRM PIRR. If finances are keeping you from Atlanta, ACRM wants to hear from you. Those wishing to attend from lesser developed countries (LDC) and individuals with special financial circumstances, such as unemployment, may email Jenny Richard, ACRM Director Member Services at Jrichard@ACRM.org or phone +1.703.435.5335 to learn about special offers that may apply.
MEDIA/PR RATE: Members of the media and social media writers relevant to rehabilitation research may contact graphics@ACRM.org for information on press entry and a limited number of potential social media/PR ambassador opportunities.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION POLICY: ACRM is a non-profit organization. We'd hate for you to miss this spectacular experience, but if you must, cancellations and requests for refunds need to be sent in writing to sbarrah@ACRM.org. Cancellations received before 31 August 2017 will receive a refund, minus a $249 cancellation fee. After 31 August 2017, a fee of $249 or 50% of registration paid, whichever is greater, will be charged and any balance refunded. If registration amount paid is less than or equal to $249, no refund will be given. No refunds will be issued after 1 October 2017, or for no-shows. Those who registered as non-members retain their 6-month ACRM trial membership.
SUBSTITUTIONS / TRANSFERS: The original registrant will be charged a substitution fee of $249 USD and receive a 6-month ACRM membership.
COMPLAINT RESOLUTION: Any person may file a signed complaint about ACRM educational events with Kim Ruff. Complaints will be considered by ACRM.
Complaints must be submitted in writing. The complaint must be identified as a complaint. The complaint must clearly describe the specific nature of the complaint, provide supporting data for the charge, specify the changes sought by the complainant, and identify the person making the complaint.
ADA: Individuals requesting an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or any other special needs should contact ACRM at least 48 hours prior to the event at (217) 753-1190 (voice/TTY).
PHOTO RELEASE POLICY: Attending the ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research, constitutes an agreement by the attendee to permit ACRM to the use and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice as captured in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audio files of events attended for the purpose of illustrating and promoting the conference experience.
PAYMENT: If a credit card payment is declined, the registrant will be notified and an alternative method of payment requested. A $20 USD processing fee will be applied for returned checks and/or rebilling of a credit card. An additional $15 fee will be charged for payment accepted by Bank Wire transfer.
ONSITE REGISTRATION & HOURS
- ACRM Conference Registration area will be in the main lobby area of the HILTON ATLANTA — just beyond the atrium elevators.
- MAP (under construction)
- Registration Hours PDF Version HERE:
- SUN 22 OCT // 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- MON 23 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- TUE 24 OCT // 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- WED 25 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- THUR 26 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- FRI 27 OCT // 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- SAT 28 OCT // 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM