Stay at the ACRM Headquarters Hotel: Hilton
HILTON ATLANTA: 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
No deposit needed to reserve your room. Don't delay — book now
BOOK HOTEL using this link or CALL:
When calling, be sure to use these group codes:
- Main call-in block: ACRM
- Government block: ACRM3
ACRM SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES:
- $189 / night for Regular rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes
- $166 / night for Government rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes
For assistance with Hilton reservations, please contact: Portia Aofiyebi: 404-222-2894 or email: Portia.firstname.lastname@example.org
This high-rise convention hotel in downtown Atlanta is a 12-minute walk from The World of Coca-Cola and a 14-minute walk from Georgia Aquarium. Learn more about the Hilton Atlanta >>
Enjoy the savings and convenience of staying at the headquarters hotel.
TOP REASONS to BOOK & STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL:
- BONUS SURPRISES — SAVE! Available only to ACRM attendees staying at Hilton Atlanta, including 10% discounts in the newly reinvented Southern Elements restaurant and Marketplace, the 24-hour quick-serve café serving Starbucks® coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and more.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from everything ACRM
- Within an 8-block radius of renowned attractions, restaurants, and venues
- Closest hotel to I-75/85 Connector
- Close proximity to Peachtree Center MARTA via sky-bridge
- HEALTH CLUB — stay fit in the hotel gym, featuring Interactive Precor®, and enjoy the rooftop basketball court, tennis court and running track with city views
- 4 ON-SITE DINING OPTIONS
- Nikolai’s Roof – modern, contemporary dining with panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline
- Southern Elements – traditional southern cuisine with a contemporary twist
- Marketplace – 24-hour quick-serve café
- ACRM Attendees receive 10% OFF at all of the above!
- Trader Vic’s – Atlanta’s only Tiki bar featuring island-style cuisine and a tropical ambiance
- RENOVATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Recent multi, multi-million dollar upgrade
- Captivating lobby experience with new light fixture, tiling, seating and décor
- New front desk location near the hotel’s entrance
- Updated reception seating
- Reinvented restaurant concept at Southern Elements
- Upgraded 24-hour Marketplace
- Guestroom refresh featuring:
- Larger TVs
- Updated bedding, décor and furniture
- Digital key implementation
- Reconfiguration of Grand Salon Ballroom and Galleria Exhibit Hall
- HILTON HONORS CLUB — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and member benefits including digital check-in
- GET THE HONORS APP
AMENITIES & SERVICES
For Your Comfort and Convenience ...
- Hotel is 100% Non-Smoking
- Self parking: $28.00 (Space is limited.)
- Valet: $36.00 (Valet Parking)
- Pets allowed
- FedEx Office and presentation services on site
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Airline Boarding Pass Kiosk
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Bell service
- Concierge Desk
- Drug Store
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Free Internet-Executive Level
- Gift Shop
- Luggage Hold
- On-Site Convenience Store
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
One of the most extensive fitness centers of the downtown hotels.
- Rooftop Basketball & Jogging Track
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Court
ONSITE RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
With a South Pacific motif complete with authentic palm trees, tiki torches and Polynesian wood carvings, Trader Vic's guests experience the tropics.
Dine on traditional Southern Cuisine with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Relax in the distinguished Lobby Lounge or catch the latest news and sports on large screen HDTVs.
Nikolai's Roof is a AAA Four Diamond restaurant and the epitome of fine dining. Offering a four-, six- or eight-course tasting menu with wine pairings or an innovative à la carte menu. Enjoy fresh ingredients and an elegant ambiance with a view overlooking Atlanta's starlit skyline.
Marketplace is a quick-serve, 24-hour café offering gourmet food items, artesian sandwiches and salads, ice cream novelties, half-bottles of wine and premium beers. Starbucks coffee and meals-to-go for your flight or drive home are also available.
Mai Tai Bar at Trader Vic's
Adjacent to Trader Vic's on the lower level, featuring an extensive list of refreshing, island-inspired cocktails, the bar is known as the creator of the world-famous Mai Tai.
Nikolai's Roof Lounge
Nikolai's Roof Lounge is adjacent to Nikolai's Roof and offers classic cocktails, a cozy ambiance and a small plate menu.
Hilton Atlanta is conveniently located at the I-75/I-85 connector and only two blocks from MARTA (rapid transit system) and 11 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Enjoy easy access to Atlanta's premier attractions and venues including:
- Center for Civil & Human Rights (0.7 mi)
- College Football Hall of Fame (0.9 mi)
- Centennial Olympic Park (1 mi)
- Georgia Aquarium (1 mi)
- World of Coca-Cola (1 mi)
- Inside CNN Studio Tour at CNN Center (0.8 mi)
- Georgia Dome - Home to the Atlanta Falcons (1.2 mi)
- Philips Arena (0.9 mi)
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site (1 mi)
- SkyView Atlanta (.6 mi)