ACRM Headquarters Hotel
HILTON ATLANTA: 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
No deposit needed to reserve your room. Don't delay — book now
BOOK HOTEL using this link or CALL:
When calling, be sure to use these group codes:
- Main call-in block: ACRM
- Government block: ACRM3
ACRM SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES:
- $189 / night for Regular rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes
- $166 / night for Government rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes
- For assistance with Hilton reservations, please contact: Portia Aofiyebi: 404-222-2894 or email: Portia.firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP REASONS to BOOK & STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL:
- BONUS SURPRISES — SAVE! Available ACRM attendees staying at Hilton Atlanta, including 10% discounts in the newly reinvented Southern Elements restaurant and Marketplace, the 24-hour quick-serve café serving Starbucks® coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and more.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from everything ACRM
- Within an 8-block radius of renowned attractions, restaurants, and venues
- Closest hotel to I-75/85 Connector
- Close proximity to Peachtree Center MARTA via sky-bridge
- HEALTH CLUB — stay fit in the hotel gym, featuring Interactive Precor®, and enjoy the rooftop basketball court, tennis court and running track with city views
- 4 ON-SITE DINING OPTIONS
- Nikolai’s Roof – modern, contemporary dining with panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline
- Southern Elements – traditional southern cuisine with a contemporary twist
- Marketplace – 24-hour quick-serve café
- ACRM Attendees receive 10% OFF at all of the above!
- Trader Vic’s – Atlanta’s only Tiki bar featuring island-style cuisine and a tropical ambiance
- RENOVATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Recent multi, multi-million dollar upgrade
- Captivating lobby experience with new light fixture, tiling, seating and décor
- New front desk location near the hotel’s entrance
- Updated reception seating
- Reinvented restaurant concept at Southern Elements
- Upgraded 24-hour Marketplace
- Guestroom refresh featuring:
- Larger TVs
- Updated bedding, décor and furniture
- Digital key implementation
- Reconfiguration of Grand Salon Ballroom and Galleria Exhibit Hall
- HILTON HONORS CLUB — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and member benefits including digital check-in
- GET THE HILTON HONORS AP >> TIP it's really handy!
Book your room at the ACRM headquarters Hilton hotel, but it’s filling up fast so BOOK NOW.
If you have any trouble finding room at Hilton, here is an overflow hotel where ACRM has also secured discounted room rates:
Hampton Inn: Atlanta - Georgia Tech - Downtown: 244 North Avenue, NW, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30313
ACRM SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES:
- $169 / night for Regular rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes
- BOOK at the OVERFLOW HOTEL Hampton Inn >>
HILTON Atlanta AMENITIES & SERVICES
For Your Comfort and Convenience ... Hotel is 100% Non-Smoking
- Self parking: $28.00 (Space is limited.)
- Valet: $36.00 (Valet Parking)
- Pets allowed
- FedEx Office and presentation services on site
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Airline Boarding Pass Kiosk
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Bell service
- Concierge Desk
- Drug Store
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Free Internet-Executive Level
- Gift Shop
- Luggage Hold
- On-Site Convenience Store
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
- One of the most extensive fitness centers of the downtown hotels.
- Rooftop Basketball & Jogging Track
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Court
ONSITE RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
With a South Pacific motif complete with authentic palm trees, tiki torches and Polynesian wood carvings, Trader Vic's guests experience the tropics.
Dine on traditional Southern Cuisine with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Relax in the distinguished Lobby Lounge or catch the latest news and sports on large screen HDTVs.
Nikolai's Roof is a AAA Four Diamond restaurant and the epitome of fine dining. Offering a four-, six- or eight-course tasting menu with wine pairings or an innovative à la carte menu. Enjoy fresh ingredients and an elegant ambiance with a view overlooking Atlanta's starlit skyline.
Marketplace is a quick-serve, 24-hour café offering gourmet food items, artesian sandwiches and salads, ice cream novelties, half-bottles of wine and premium beers. Starbucks coffee and meals-to-go for your flight or drive home are also available.
Mai Tai Bar at Trader Vic's
Adjacent to Trader Vic's on the lower level, featuring an extensive list of refreshing, island-inspired cocktails, the bar is known as the creator of the world-famous Mai Tai.
Nikolai's Roof Lounge
Nikolai's Roof Lounge is adjacent to Nikolai's Roof and offers classic cocktails, a cozy ambiance and a small plate menu.
Hilton Atlanta is conveniently located at the I-75/I-85 connector and only two blocks from MARTA (rapid transit system) and 11 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. MORE ABOUT ATLANTA >>
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2017)
CORE: 25 - 28 OCT 2018 // HILTON ATLANTA, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 23 - 25 OCT