15% Off Cognitive Rehab Training 2017
15% OFF Cognitive Rehabilitation Training 2-Day Course
23 - 24 OCT 2017 // HILTON ATLANTA
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
*USE CODE: 2017_15-Colleague at check-out / on phone.
- This offer applies to new registrations only for CORE, WORLD PASS tickets, and/or Cognitive Rehabilitation Training, ACBIS, and Parkinsons Disease Course.
- Not applicable to half-day Instructional Courses, CME/CEU credits, conference slides, luncheons, and gala.
- May not be combined with other offers, including special pricing status categories, and institutional members.
- Offer not applicable to speakers, instructional course authors, or previous purchases (who already receive the lowest rates).
- Offer ends
30Septextended to 10 Oct 2017 midnight.
ABOUT COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
with Dr. Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
Dr.Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM, Co-Author of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual, Director of Neuropsychology, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairment of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
QUESTIONS? CLICK TO CALL OR REGISTER BY PHONE: +1.866.405.3489
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers of individuals with brain injury
- ALL rehabilitation professionals who need to know the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive impairment
"I feel like this training gives me a game plan and a
strategy to start developing my treatment plans.
I know where to start with each of my patients
and I feel more confident and assured that the
treatment I’m providing is evidence-based."
— Zachary Bayer, MA, ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Attendee
- Two days of live training with authors of the manual
- The MANUAL: printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- CME/CEUs: 12.5 Continuing Education credits in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Online Course: 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
- 90%+ attendees recommend this course
2,000+ have already attended this popular training course
CME/CEU credits in your choice of 10 disciplines
Course is based on the highly-regarded ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
12.5 CME/CEU credits are available to the following professionals:
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Nonphysician CME)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)
- Neuropsychologists (APA Div 22)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Thomas F. Bergquist, PhD, ABPP-CN
Deirdre Dawson, PhD
Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest Health Sciences Toronto, ON, Canada
Western Washington University
HEADQUARTERS HOTEL & LOCATION
255 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
23 - 24 OCT 2017
preceding the ACRM 94th Annual Conference
Savings, convenience & perks available ONLY at the ACRM headquarters hotel
or CALL: +1.800.445.8667 with the applicable group discount code:
- Main block code: ACRM
- Government block code: ACRM3
INCLUDES: Two days of live training, The Manual (printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value), CME/CEUs: 12.5 Continuing Education credits in your choice of 10 disciplines, Online Course: 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
Non-member registration also includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups.
HURRY Register now before the Coupon expires!
*15%OFF USE CODE: 2017_15-Colleague at check-out / on phone
through 22 OCT
Student/Resident/Fellow/Early Career MEMBER
Student/Resident/Fellow/Early Career NON-MEMBER
Cognitive Rehabilitation Training course is a SPECIAL COURSE and is not included in the WORLD PASS.
Copy, post & share these pics with colleagues…
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2017)
CORE: 25 - 28 OCT 2018 // HILTON ATLANTA, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 23 - 25 OCT