- The WORLD PASS is the best value — see why here
- Interested in attending the CORE Conference? Get the CORE PASS
- Then purchase extras separately if you wish to receive CME/CEU educational credits, Conference slides/PDF, Gala ticket, and other optional add-ons.
- If you want to more than one add-on, the WORLD PASS may be cheaper!
- If you wish to attend any Instructional Courses and the CORE Conference: get the WORLD PASS
Final HOURS Sale on ONE DAY rate
|“Final Hours Sale”|
|Promotional One Day Rate|
|5 Oct – 22 Oct|
|Student/ Resident/ Fellow||Member||299|
- One day registration is only for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- what’s going on each day?
- CME / CEU credits are additional
NON-MEMBER: Non-member registration includes an introductory 6-month ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups, and discounted member rates on ACRM products and events.
STUDENT / RESIDENT / FELLOW: Attendees enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or approved graduate or undergraduate program or fellowship in a medical rehabilitation discipline. Current ID required at registration check-in.
EARLY CAREER: Professionals during first five years after completion of post-graduate studies.
MEMBER: ACRM members enjoy savings on ACRM products and events, including annual conference registration. Visit www.ACRM.org/join to become a member and start saving.
REGULAR & INTERNATIONAL: For professionals in medical rehabilitation or a related field who are actively engaged in the practice, administration, education or research of medical rehabilitation.
CONSUMER (same $ as EARLY CAREER): For people with disabilities, consumers and caregivers who use rehabilitation services and/or research.
ONE DAY: Registration includes access to educational symposia for one day only.