The NEW ACRM Training Institute at the Spring Meeting is coming to Chicago, 11-14 April, with dozens of exciting educational opportunities at unbelievably low introductory rates. You don’t want to miss this!
Plus, check out the schedule of ACRM Community Groups meeting on-site and plan to pop into the ones best aligned with your interests between training. It’s a great way to introduce yourself to ACRM, network with like-minded colleagues, and discover ways to get more involved.
Or call +1.877.865.5320
with Booking Code: ACR to ensure the lowest rates
(Code: ACT for Government Rate)
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL COURSES
Here is a sample of the courses relevant to Student and Early Career professionals. All include CME/CEUs in your choice of 11 disciplines.
FRI & SAT, 11-12 APR – TWO-DAY COURSE / Brain Injury Specialist Certification Course: ACBIS
DAY 1: The Official Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists (ACBIS) Course
FRI 12 APR
- IC 2: Item Response Theory and its Application to Rehabilitation Outcomes
- IC 3: Rhythm and the Motor System: New Opportunities for Gait Training
- IC 7: The NIH Toolbox: State of the Art Outcome Measures for Rehabilitation Practice and Research
- IC 10: Finding and Accessing Secondary Data for Your Research
SAT 13 APR
- IC 15: An Introduction to Longitudinal Data Analysis (Part 1)
- IC 18: How Alexander Technique Can Complement Rehabilitation Research and Clinical Interdisciplinary Care Practice
- IC 20: Smartphone Apps for Day-to-Day Management of Executive Function Issues
- IC 21: Autonomic Self-Regulation for Integrative Management of TBI And Chronic Pain: A Didactic and Hands-On Workshop
SUN 14 APR