ACRM Community Group Meetings
A key benefit of ACRM membership is access to more than 20+ specialized community groups that comprise ACRM. Members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the ACRM interdisciplinary Special Interest Groups (ISIGs) and Networking Groups that best align with your expertise and/or research.
These community groups provide an inclusive environment for interprofessional exchange, mentorship, networking, research collaboration, CV building activities, while they serve to advance the field of rehabilitation. More information about ACRM Community groups >>>
If you were not a member before, you are now
Non-member attendees receive a 6-month introductory ACRM membership automatically with registration — so all attendees are warmly invited to attend these meetings (unless otherwise noted as “by invitation only.”)
Put your benefits to work right away — scroll through the scheduled meetings below and plan to attend. Meet new colleagues and friends. You are welcomed & wanted at ACRM. As we like to say, “join us & be moved.”
Leadership positions available
Most groups are actively looking for potential leaders like you to help advance mission-based initiatives. Volunteering / or running for elections for community group positions is a nice addition to your CV and puts you in a position for even more networking opportunities.
ATTN: ACRM CHAIRS
To schedule a meeting of your community group, please scroll through the Agenda page to review the meeting times available for each day of the Spring Meeting. Meeting space may be reserved on a first-come, first served basis by contacting Terri Compos.
THURSDAY, 11 APRIL
|7:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Athlete Development & Sports Rehabilitation Task Force Meetings||Open to all||Room 4A|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||BI-ISIG Cognitive Rehabilitation Task Force Meeting||Open to all||Room 4C|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Arts & Neuroscience Networking Group Business Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Cognitive Rehabilitation 2nd Edition Manual Faculty Meeting||By Invitation||Room 4C|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Cognitive Rehabilitation 2nd Edition Manual Co-Chair Meeting||By Invitation||Room 4C|
FRIDAY, 12 APRIL
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||International Networking Group Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
|5:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Neuroplasticity Networking Group Business Meeting||Open to all||Room 4E|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Measurement Networking Group Business Meeting||Open to all||Room 4D|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Early Career Networking Group Information Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
VENUE HILTON CHICAGO
TOP REASONS to STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
This place is beautiful. The Hilton Chicago is the optimum headquarters with superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Chicago.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from courses and meeting and located right on the famed Michigan avenue — smack in the middle of city hotspots — Grant Park, museums, Navy Pier, and more
- HEALTH CLUB — on the 8th floor, it’s the largest hotel gym in Chicago with indoor pool and hot tub an indoor running track, strength training and cardio equipment, Synergy 360, and sundeck with views of the Chicago skyline.
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy
BOOK NOW to enjoy the SAVINGS and CONVENIENCE of staying on-site at the headquarters hotel.
Or book Hilton by phone: +1.877.865.5320
with Booking Code: ACR to ensure the lowest rates
(Code: ACT for Government booking)
Space is limited. So lock in your seat and REGISTER TODAY >>