ACRM Community Group Meetings
Perhaps the most valuable benefit of ACRM membership is access to more than 20 specialized community groups. Members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the ACRM interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIGs) and networking groups that best align with your expertise and/or research. These communities provide an inclusive environment for interprofessional exchange, mentorship, networking, research collaboration, CV building activities, and more.
PLUS, non-members receive a 6-month introductory ACRM membership with registration. Put your benefits to work right away! Scroll through the scheduled meetings below and plan to attend.
ATTN: ACRM CHAIRS
To schedule a meeting of your community group, please scroll through the Agenda page to review the meeting times available for each day of the Spring Meeting. Meeting space may be reserved on a first-come, first served basis by contacting Terri Compos.
Check back often as community group meetings are still being scheduled.
THURSDAY, 11 APRIL
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Arts & Neuroscience Networking Group Business Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Cognitive Rehabilitation 2nd Edition Manual Faculty Meeting||By Invitation||Room 4C|
FRIDAY, 12 APRIL
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||International Networking Group Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Measurement Networking Group Business Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
SATURDAY, 13 APRIL
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||Health Services Research Networking Group Meeting||Open to all||Room 4A|
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||Stroke Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group Spring Meeting||Open to all||Room 4D|
VENUE HILTON CHICAGO
TOP REASONS to STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
This place is beautiful. The Hilton Chicago is the optimum headquarters with superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Chicago.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from courses and meeting and located right on the famed Michigan avenue — smack in the middle of city hotspots — Grant Park, museums, Navy Pier, and more
- HEALTH CLUB — on the 8th floor, it’s the largest hotel gym in Chicago with indoor pool and hot tub an indoor running track, strength training and cardio equipment, Synergy 360, and sundeck with views of the Chicago skyline.
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy
BOOK NOW to enjoy the SAVINGS and CONVENIENCE of staying on-site at the headquarters hotel.
Or book Hilton by phone: +1.877.865.5320
with Booking Code: ACR to ensure the lowest rates
(Code: ACT for Government booking)
Space is limited. So lock in your seat and REGISTER TODAY >>