Earn up to 20 hours of Continuing Education credit
A Certificate of Attendance is available to all registered attendees indicating the number of education credits earned. This form may be submitted to organizations or professional accrediting bodies as proof of attendance. Additionally, registration includes processing of Continuing Education credits earned in your choice of 11 disciplines.
Courses are being evaluated for designation of continuing education credits. CE credits will be awarded and certificates of attendance will be sent to participants who have completed all the requirements for course completion.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to providing high-quality, evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, the ACRM Training Institute at the Spring Meeting offers CME/CEU credits in the following disciplines:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- *Physical Therapists (FSBPT)
- **Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologist (APA Division 22)
- Speech Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
*ACRM offers Physical Therapy credit through the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy – aPTitude. States that accept FSBPT CEU credit include: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MS, MO, MN, MT, NE, NC, ND, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY.
If your state does not accept FSBPT, you should verify whether or not they accept CME non-physician credit, which ACRM also offers. ACRM is committed to helping you earn credit, so if you need additional documentation, please contact Amy Cheatham at +1. 217. 753. 1190.
**Credits also apply to disciplines that accept NON-Physician CME (Acceptance may vary depending on state)
ONLINE DELIVERY OF CME/CEU CERTIFICATES
Session Evaluation and Continuing Education Certificates
- Simple online submission
- Credits/Hours/Units are correlated to Training Institute hours and the requirements of the specific accrediting organizations
- Certificates will be awarded to those participants who attend the ACRM Training Institute and complete an online session evaluation by 26 July 2019.
Credit is only given to attendees who successfully complete and evaluate the course. The maximum number of contact hours available is 20. The credit amount will vary depending on the CE approver.
ACRM Training Institute session evaluations are electronic. After the conference, you will receive an email with a link to the evaluation system. Please click on the link and begin to evaluate each session you attended.
After you have completed the session evaluations, an email will be automatically generated to you. In that email, you will be able to click a link to print your certificate. Remember that the site is automatically calculating your credit. If you miss evaluating a session you attended, you will be a credit short! Also, occasionally your email invitation goes to spam, please check there if you have not received the link to evaluate in a timely way. Please contact Amy Cheatham at +1. 217. 753. 1190 with questions.
If you are claiming American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) credit, please download the ASHA CEU Participant Form.
STATEMENT OF NEED AND TARGET AUDIENCE
Interprofessional exchange, interaction, and cooperation are the cornerstones of optimal patient care. Educational opportunities that promote interprofessional learning and collaboration are needed to advance clinical and scientific research and its subsequent translation to clinical practice.
The ACRM Training Institute provides that opportunity by bringing together both researchers and providers working in the various fields of rehabilitation medicine.
The Firm, Inc. in cooperation with ACRM will accredit these activities for continuing education credits for health professionals on the rehabilitation team.
After participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- List current and future research in rehabilitation medicine.
- Discuss recent research findings and their potential impact on the clinical care of rehabilitation patients.
- Apply evidence-based knowledge and skills to enhancing patient care.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in evidence-based treatment approaches to rehabilitation medicine.
- Cite fundamental issues in ethics, cultural diversity, and evidence-based practices as applied to rehabilitation medicine.
Questions? Call: +1.703.435.5335
VENUE HILTON CHICAGO
TOP REASONS to STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
This place is beautiful. The Hilton Chicago is the optimum headquarters with superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Chicago.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from courses and meeting and located right on the famed Michigan avenue — smack in the middle of city hotspots — Grant Park, museums, Navy Pier, and more
- HEALTH CLUB — on the 8th floor, it’s the largest hotel gym in Chicago with indoor pool and hot tub an indoor running track, strength training and cardio equipment, Synergy 360, and sundeck with views of the Chicago skyline.
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy
BOOK NOW to enjoy the SAVINGS and CONVENIENCE of staying on-site at the headquarters hotel.
Or book Hilton by phone: +1.877.865.5320
with Booking Code: ACR to ensure the lowest rates
(Code: ACT for Government booking)
Space is limited. So lock in your seat and REGISTER TODAY >>