Dallas April 2018
DALLAS // SPRING 2018
ACRM wrote the book on Cognitive Rehabilitation. It's the ONLY manual that outlines ALL of the evidence-based strategies in ONE place.
Learn from the authors in this 2-day course & earn CME / CEUs
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
11 - 12 April 2018
Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
- Stay at the beautiful headquarters hotel
- Enjoy the savings with ACRM-only discounted rates here, convenience & luxury
- Sophisticated onsite dining options with 4 restaurants and 4 bars
- The largest hotel art collection in the US with over 1,000 exotic pieces.
- Learn More & BOOK NOW >>
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
- TWO DAYS of live training with authors of the Manual
- THE MANUAL: Printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 value) including worksheets.
- ONLINE COURSE: Six months access to previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value) audio with slides.
- CME/CEUs: 12 hours of continuing education available in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Non-members receive a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
DID YOU KNOW?
- More than 90% of attendees surveyed say they would recommend the training to colleagues
- More than 1,500 professionals have completed the training
- Nearly 3,000 individuals and universities are currently using the Manual.
|Rebecca D. Eberle, MA, CCC/SLP, BC-NCD|
|Jennifer Wethe, PhD|
|Drew Nagele, PsyD, CBIST|
Questions? Need assistance? Please call: +1.703.574.5845
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE BIG
29 FEB -
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
12 CME/CEU credits are available to the following professionals:
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Nonphysician CME)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)
- Neuropsychologists (APA Div 22)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Statement of need & target audience >>>
BOOK YOUR ROOM
Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, Texas, USA
or by phone, +1.800.955.4281 with discount code ACR or AR2 for government rate.
SPECIAL ACRM-only RATES:
- $219/night standard room plus taxes
- Government Rate: $155/night plus taxes
Although significant changes are not anticipated, the schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.