DALLAS // 11 – 12 APRIL 2018
ACRM wrote the book on Cognitive Rehabilitation. It’s the ONLY manual that outlines ALL of the evidence-based strategies in ONE place.
Learn from the authors in this 2-day course & earn CME / CEUs
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
11 – 12 April 2018
Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
Room: Madrid / Tower Mezzanine Level
- Stay at the beautiful headquarters hotel
- Enjoy the convenience and savings of staying onsite with ACRM-only discounted rates
- Sophisticated onsite dining options with 4 restaurants and 4 bars
- The largest hotel art collection in the US with over 1,000 exotic pieces.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
- TWO DAYS of live training with authors of the Manual
- THE MANUAL: Printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 value) including worksheets.
- ONLINE COURSE: Six months access to previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value) audio with slides.
- CME/CEUs: 12.5 hours of continuing education available in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Non-members receive a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
- GREAT VALUE: Course includes a printed copy of the Manual ($150 VALUE) with clinical forms and worksheets included
- Get CME / CEUs (find out more)
- Incredible faculty — including authors of The Manual
- 90%+ of attendees would recommend the training to colleagues
- Nearly 1,500 already trained in person
- Nearly 3,000 have purchased & are using The Manual — including educational institutions
DID YOU KNOW?
- More than 90% of attendees surveyed say they would recommend the training to colleagues
- More than 1,500 professionals have completed the training
- Nearly 3,000 individuals and universities are currently using the Manual
|Rebecca D. Eberle, MA, CCC/SLP, BC-NCD
Clinical Professor, Department of Speech and Hearing, Indiana University
|Jennifer Wethe, PhD
Neuropsychologist, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
|Drew Nagele, PsyD, CBIST
Executive Director, Beechwood NeuroRehab
Questions? Need assistance? Please call: +1.703.574.5845
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE BIG
Early Bird Rates EXTENDED through 31 March
1 MAR –
Onsite Registration & Check-In
Registration will be located on the Tower Mezzanine Level from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM, on 11 April.
Earn 12.5 hours of continuing education from the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation live training events in your choice of 12 disciplines:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Neuropsychologists (APA, APA-Division 22)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Non-MD CME, AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-MD CME, FSBPT)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologists (APA, APA-Division 22)
- Registered Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Rehabilitation Nurses (ANCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Speech-Language-Hearing Therapists (ASHA)
Statement of Need & Target Audience
Educational opportunities that promote evidence-based interventions for cognitive rehabilitation are needed by clinicians in order to provide optimum care for individuals with brain injury.
ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training provides such an opportunity by presenting evidence-based standards and guidelines for clinical practice and translating them into step-by-step procedures for use by clinicians. The interventions described can be readily used by occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, psychologists, and other rehabilitation professionals.
Although significant changes are not anticipated, the schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.