Upcoming Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of executive functions, memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, and social communication.
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
4 – 5 NOV 2019 // DALLAS, Texas USA // INFO >>
LIVE TRAINING REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- TWO DAYS of training led by authors of the manual
- THE MANUAL: One printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- 12.5 hours of continuing education. CME/CEUs available in your choice of 12 disciplines
- ONLINE COURSE: 6 months access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a FREE 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers who want to know the science supporting rehabilitation treatment
- ALL rehabilitation professionals striving to deliver the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive rehabilitation
4 – 5 November 2019 // CHICAGO, Illinois USA
Hilton Chicago // Preceding the ACRM 96th Annual Conference
20 – 21 October 2020 // ATLANTA, Georgia USA
Hilton Atlanta // Preceding the ACRM 97th Annual Conference
25 – 26 September 2021 // DALLAS, Texas USA
Hilton Anatole // Preceding the ACRM 98th Annual Conference