Attendee Information 2017
Check out the Conference FAQ >>> or call us at +1.703.435.5335
Say You are Attending ACRM
Use these graphics — in social media posts, in your email signatures and be proud of attending ACRM — where the most RESEARCHERS & CLINICIANS come together to advance the field of rehabilitation.
Don't get left out of the ACRM Headquarters Hotel. Book your reservations today and enjoy the convenience and savings of staying onsite.
WAYS TO NAVIGATE THE CONFERENCE
Much more than an onsite tool, the ACRM Conference APP is free, searchable, and has all the info you need to fully explore the conference in advance.
ADD TO YOUR EXISTING REGISTRATION
CHECK-IN & REGISTRATION
Check-in at the Registration Desk to receive your Attendee Badge/lanyard required for entry to the conference and EXPO, attendee bag, 2017 Onsite Program, networking buttons and ribbons and any tickets you purchased.
LOCATION & HOURS:
- SUN 22 OCT // 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- MON 23 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- TUE 24 OCT // 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- WED 25 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- THUR 26 OCT // 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- FRI 27 OCT // 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- SAT 28 OCT // 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Conference Attire: Business Casual
- Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner & Gala Attire: Business/Cocktail
- Nearby Restaurants
- Things to do in Atlanta
- October in Atlanta is typically the driest month, with an average high temperature of 73°F (23°C) and an average low of 54°F (12°C).
REQUESTING A LETTER OF INVITATION
We are thrilled by the growing international presence at the ACRM Annual Conference and welcome your participation. If the process for securing a VISA for international travel requires you to submit a "Letter of Invitation" issued by ACRM, we will be happy to assist you. Please complete the following steps to request an invitation.
- Register for the conference
- Remit payment for the conference in full
- Send your written request to Sarah Barrah, Member Services Manager.
Please note: Your email request must come from an institution/university domain, such as a .edu or .gov email address and may take 7 - 10 business days to process. Email requests sent from personal accounts, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com, will not be processed.
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2017)
CORE: 25 - 28 OCT 2018 // HILTON ATLANTA, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 23 - 25 OCT