There is still time to present your research at the 2016 ACRM Annual Conference in Chicago. The ACRM Program Committee is now accepting scientific poster proposals through 1 August.
This is an outstanding opportunity to present cutting-edge research to an interprofessional audience from 60+ countries.
- BUILD YOUR CV
Participating in the ACRM Annual Conference and being published in the ARCHIVES are celebration-worthy career milestones
- PRESENT your research / your knowledge to a large INTERNATIONAL audience
2000+ attendees from 60+ countries expected
- CONNECT with interdisciplinary colleagues who share your research interests and passions
- NETWORK with POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS, mentors, collaborators, and funders
- Gain RECOGNITION as an expert in your topic of research and as an ACRM contributor
- Get Published in the ARCHIVES
ACRM’s scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ARCHIVES) is the most-cited journal in rehabilitation. All accepted abstracts will be published, fully searchable and citable, in the online pages of ARCHIVES.
AWARDS — Become eligible for prestigious ACRM AWARDS for outstanding posters
DISCOVER: …interprofessional colleagues... The ACRM Conference attracts the most passionate interdisciplinary mix of rehabilitation pros from around the world
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT?
Rehabilitation professionals who:
- Wish to present their latest research
- Value the opportunity to engage with an interdisciplinary audience
- Offer translational research to inform evidence-based practice
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions must be submitted online via the Annual Conference System by 1 August 2016.
>>> Submissions FAQ
Contact meetings@ACRM.org or call +1.703.435.5335