2018 MID-YEAR MEETING
3 Opportunities at Mid-Year Meeting in Dallas
COMING TO THE HILTON ANATOLE IN APRIL
|HEADQUARTERS HOTEL||ACRM TRAINING INSTITUTE|
|MID-YEAR MEETING AT-A-GLANCE||COMMUNITY GROUP MEETINGS|
|REGISTER||COGNITIVE REHAB TRAINING|
1. ACRM Mid-Year Meeting
2. ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
3. NEW ACRM Training Institute
Or Call for Assistance +1.703.435.5335
The ACRM Mid-Year Meeting is an opportunity to work with task force, networking group, and ISIG members face-to-face to tackle priority projects and advance the mission of ACRM.
This small, intimate meeting is where the real work gets done and professional networks and collaborations develop. Engage in CV-building projects, lead a task force or work group, and network with colleagues who share your interests and expertise. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming, yet focused on the important work of advancing the ACRM mission to IMPROVE LIVES.
12 – 14 April 2018
Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE!
- Booking through ACRM, you receive:
- COMPLIMENTARY access to the health club
- COMPLIMENTARY wifi access in your hotel room
- Enjoy the convenience and savings of staying onsite with ACRM-only discounted rates.
- Sophisticated onsite dining options with 4 restaurants and 4 bars
- The largest hotel art collection in the US with over 1,000 exotic pieces.
Registration for the Mid-Year Meeting is FREE for members (only $99 for nonmembers), but required. Plan to participate. Register Now!
Questions? Contact MemberServices@ACRM.org
PARTICIPATE IN ACRM
Onsite Registration & Check-In
Registration will be located on the Tower Mezzanine Level
- WED, 11 APR - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- THU, 12 APR - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- FRI, 13 APR - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- SAT, 14 APR - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ACRM Community Group Meetings
Check out the agenda of ACRM Community Groups scheduled to meet in Dallas during the ACRM Mid-Year Meeting and plan to participate.
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.