2018 MID-YEAR MEETING
ACRM Mid-Year Meeting
Where the real work happens ...
IT'S FREE* FOR ACRM MEMBERS
|HEADQUARTERS HOTEL >>||COMMUNITY GROUP MEETING >>|
|AT-A-GLANCE >>||CME/CEUS >>|
|REGISTER >>||COGNITIVE REHAB TRAINING >>|
|ACRM TRAINING INSTITUTE >>|
The Mid-Year Meeting is an opportunity to work face-to-face with task force members, networking groups and ISIGs to tackle priority projects and make significant contributions to the ACRM annual conference program.
This small, intimate meeting is where the real work gets done and professional networks and collaborations develop. Engage in CV-building projects, lead a task force or work group, and network with colleagues who share your interests and expertise. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming, yet focused on the important work of advancing the ACRM mission to IMPROVE LIVES.
The schedule of Mid-Year Meeting Community Group meetings is coming soon. Please check back here.
The ACRM Training Institute offers a program of skill-building, career development activities and up to 22.5 CME/CEUs. Extend your stay at the Hilton Anatole and attend up to 3 days of Instructional Courses or choose the 2-day Cognitive Rehabilitation Training.
Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE!
- Booking through ACRM, you receive:
- COMPLIMENTARY access to the health club
- COMPLIMENTARY wifi access in your hotel room
- Enjoy the convenience and savings of staying onsite with ACRM-only discounted rates.
- Sophisticated onsite dining options with 4 restaurants and 4 bars
- The largest hotel art collection in the US with over 1,000 exotic pieces.
Registration to the Mid-Year Meeting is FREE for members (only $99 for nonmembers), but required. Plan to participate. Register here >>
Questions? Contact MemberServices@ACRM.org
Earn CME/CEUs! ACRM TRAINING INSTITUTE >>
The NEW ACRM Training Institute offers a program of skill-building, career development activities and up to 22.5 CME/CEUs. Extend your stay at the Hilton Anatole and attend up to 3 days of Instructional Courses or choose the 2-day Cognitive Rehabilitation Training.
- Evaluating Evidence for Practice Guidelines
THU 12 APR // 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
LIMITED to 40 participants
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives to Functional Measurement and Assessment of the Stroke Survivor
FRI 13 APR // 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Integrating Outcome as Measurement
FRI 13 APR // 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mentor Training for the Clinical, Academic and Research Environments and the ACRM Mentoring Program
FRI 13 APR // 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Measuring Up: An Introduction to Improving the Meaning of Your Clinical Assessments With Rasch Analysis
FRI 13 APR // 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wheelchair Skills Assessment and Training
SAT 14 APR // 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
ACRM Community Group Meetings
Check out the agenda of ACRM Community Groups scheduled to meet in Dallas during the ACRM Mid-Year Meeting and plan to participate. Watch here for new meetings still being scheduled.
PARTICIPATE IN ACRM
11 – 12 April 2018
Preceding the ACRM Mid-Year Meeting
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.