Exhibitors & Sponsors
“We are DEFINITELY planning on attending ACRM next year.” —Jessica Harthcock, Utilize Health // 2016 ACRM exhibitor
Rehab Professionals Within Reach
Partner with ACRM and REACH influencers and decision-makers in top rehabilitation hospitals, academic medical centers and government agencies around the world.
Reserve your booth today to lock-in to your first choice location for maximum visibility and traffic.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus PDF >>
EXPO Floorplan (to come) >>
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
Complete the contact form here or contact Membership Services, +1.703.435.5335.
“ACRM was incredibly beneficial for all three members of our team who attended. We connected with like-minded individuals and industry experts who are advancing neurological rehabilitation forward. We DEFINITELY plan to attend ACRM next year.”—Jessica Harthcock, Utilize Health
EXPO OPEN to the PUBLIC: FRIDAY 27 OCT
Top 5 Reasons to Reserve Your Booth Now
- Get in THE ARCHIVES — the sooner you sign-up, the more times your logo can appear in the THE MOST-CITED JOURNAL IN REHABILITATION.
- Pick your choice location
- Explosive growth—ACRM is the fastest growing healthcare association with 50 percent growth in attendance last year
- Connect with decision-makers—the physicians and researchers leading the market
- Best Value & Huge Savings — Become an Institutional Member for significant savings and maximum benefits
“We are DEFINITELY planning on attending ACRM next year.”
—Jessica Harthcock, Utilize Health // 2016 ACRM exhibitor
“We like the ACRM EXPO for having those one-on-one conversations with a wide variety of people in a lot of different fields.”
—Vincent John Vincent, GestureTek Health// 2016 ACRM exhibitor
Vincent John Vincent, GestureTek Health
Contact: Membership Services, +1.703.435.5335 or complete the INQUIRY FORM here.
Offering customized Sponsor Packages
For details, contact Membership Services, +1.703.435.5335 OR complete the contact form here.
- Logo in Conference program
- Onsite signage recognition
- Logo on ACRM.org
- Acknowledgement in ACRM eNews