ACRM Institutional Membership Program
ACRM Institutional Membership offers exceptional value. The more your institution engages with ACRM, the more visibility and benefits your team receives.
Qualifying Dollars …
Correspond to the total number of dollars spent with ACRM in a calendar year. For example:
- Membership Dues at any level or category
- Conference Registrations, Sponsorship and/or Tradeshow Space
- Advertising in the Archives of PM&R (classified or display adverts)
- Advertising on the ACRM and/or Archives of PM&R websites
- Advertising in the weekly ACRM eNews
- Job posts on the Rehab Job Board
- Rental of the ACRM Mailing List
- Bulk purchase of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual or live training registrations
Qualifying Levels …
Choose the level of Institutional Membership that best provides the marketing visibility, professional development, and educational value your institution seeks. Contact Jenny Richard, +1.703.574.5845 to explore custom options that fit your goals and budget.
Your institution’s level of investment in ACRM determines the discount that may be applied to future spending. *Please note: Institutional member discounts do not apply to membership renewals or annual conference registrations.
Here’s Why Your Team Should Participate with ACRM
- ACRM hosts the LARGEST conference in the world for rehabilitation research.
- ACRM offers outstanding educational and networking opportunities through its interdisciplinary conferences and groups.
- ACRM is the “Membership Community of Choice” for top rehab researchers around the world.
- ACRM offers the greatest rewards to institutions who make the greatest contributions—up to 25% off purchases.
- ACRM has the largest print circulation of any scientific journal in rehabilitation.
- Archives has more than 2M downloads of rehabilitation research annually.
- ACRM provides a unique platform for interdisciplinary exchange
2018-2019 ACRM Institutional Members >>