Single Day Pass
SINGLE-DAY REGISTRATION from $399
It can be hard to get away for a whole week of conference events. That's why ACRM offers options…
Check out the program & attend the day of your choice...
WED 2 NOV >> (Highlights: Pamela Duncan, Lee Goldstein, Mark D'Esposito, Shari Wade, MORE ... )
THU 3 NOV >> (Highlights: Lisa Iezzoni, Joy Hammel, Daniel Corcos, Bill Gaventa, MORE ... )
FRI 4 NOV >> (Highlights: Alan Jette, Montel Williams, Anastasia Raymer, Ben Folds, Deirdre Dawson, MORE ... )
PRE-CONF 30 OCT - 1 NOV >> (Choose from 30+ half, full-day and 2-day courses with CME/CEUs, MORE...)
- From ONLY $249 (before 29 Oct, $349 on-site)
- ALL 3 Pre-Conference days just $399 (before 29 Oct, $499 on-site)
The ACRM Conference: Program in Rehabilitation Research (#PIRR2016) is comprised of the main CORE Conference and the Pre-Conference. Designed for clinicians and researchers seeking in-depth education, networking, workshops, and training, ACRM PIRR 2016 delivers SIX jam-packed days of interdisciplinary evidence-based content.
MORE THAN A CONFERENCE ...
- Continuing Education for 15 disciplines — more than any other conference
- Up to 42.5 hours CME/CEUs
- NONSTOP content in 15 focus areas
- Up to 32 concurrent sessions
- Pre-Conference Instructional Courses for Clinicians and Researchers
- Early Career Development Course
- 2-Day Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
- 2-Day ACBIS Training Course
- 600+ Scientific Papers & Posters
- 2,500+ attendees from 60+ countries
... IMPROVING LIVES
Or call +1.703.435.5335 for white glove assistance
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.