See why you don’t want to miss the ACRM Annual Conference . . .
- To participate in the world’s LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging research.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from 30+ countries.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today’s leading RESEARCHERS working in your areas of interest.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
- Attend the 2-day evidence-based COGNITIVE REHABILITATION training.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers and clinicians
- PRESENT an Instructional Course, symposium or scientific poster
- MEET ACRM leadership
- Attend ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group and Networking Group meetings
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting your practice and patients.
NON-STOP CONTENT IN 6 DIAGNOSTIC AREAS
- NONSTOP CONTENT for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases ( i.e., multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, ALS), pain, and cancer
- Outstanding QUALITY of educational CONTENT
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 10 disciplines.