TWO-DAY PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
Tue & Wed // 7 — 8 October
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of executive functions, memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, and social communication.
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
OR Call +1.703.574.5845
Rebecca D. Eberle, MA, CCC-SLP, BC-NCD
Amy Shapiro-Rosenbaum, PhD
Park Terrace Care Center
Kristine T. Kingsley, PsyD, ABPP (Rp)
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CME/CEU credit is available for 9 disciplines:
- Physician (ACCME)
- Nurse (ANCC)
- Case Manager (CCM)
- Rehabilitation Psychology (APA)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRC)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Two days of live training with authors of the Manual
- Printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual including worksheets ($150 value)
- Six months access to previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training (audio with slides)
- Non-members receive 6-months introductory ACRM membership with a subscription to the journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- CME/CEU credit in your choice of 9 disciplines
HOW TO RECEIVE CME/CEU CREDIT
After participating in Conference CE activities, attendees can submit activity evaluation forms and download CE certificates online. Certificates will be awarded to those participants who attend the training and complete an online session evaluation by 6 November 2014.
Go to ACRM.cds.pesgce.com to complete evaluations and print certificates.