Give the Gift of ACRM Membership
The gift of ACRM Membership is right for every member of your staff. Whether it’s a thank-you or holiday gift, or a benefit of employment, the gift of ACRM membership is an investment in your staff’s professional development at every career stage.
- For EARLY CAREER professionals, ACRM Membership helps you find your tribe, hone your expertise, present and publish your research
- For MID-CAREER professionals, membership means access to cutting-edge research and knowledge translation, interdisciplinary networking, leadership development and recognition
- For LATE-CAREER professionals, ACRM membership offers opportunities for community, giving back, and legacy building
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Participation in ISIG and Networking Groups
- Subscriptions to Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and eNews
- Significant Member discounts on ACRM registration, products, and services
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Welcoming and inclusive professional community
PARTICIPATION IN ISIG & NETWORKING GROUPS
Perhaps the most valuable benefit of ACRM Membership is the opportunity to participate in your choice of more than 20 interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIGs) and networking groups that comprise the ACRM community. Here you’ll meet the leaders in your field, potential mentors, funders, and collaborators. Engage across disciplines and international borders to contribute to the advancement of the mission to improve the lives of people with disabilities through interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
The ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, publishes original, peer-reviewed research and clinical reports on important trends and developments in medical rehabilitation and related fields. According to Journal Citation Reports, the Impact Factor for Archives is 3.289—the highest Impact Factor of all general Rehabilitation journals. With 20,674 lifetime citations, Archives is also, by far, the most-cited journal in Rehabilitation. Members also receive eNews, a weekly members newsletter.
At ACRM, you’ll enjoy an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere. We believe in interdisciplinary collaboration, team science, and patient-centered care, which are not attainable if we work in isolation.
Members enjoy significant discounts on ACRM Annual Conference registration; ACRM products, such as the Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Manual; and job listings on the ACRM Rehab Job Board.
In recognition of excellence in rehabilitation research and service to ACRM, eight prestigious ACRM awards are given annually. Extraordinary members may also be distinguished as Fellows of ACRM.