STROKE ISIG Virtual Happy Hour
It’s new, it’s fun, it’s informative — Join us!
Virtual Happy Hours are webinars featuring expert speakers in all areas of stroke rehabilitation. This is an opportunity to learn from and interact with the best in our field!
UPCOMING VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR
Watch for details coming soon!
- Language Intervention in Multilingual Speakers with Aphasia with Mira Goral, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Just the Way You Are: Intimacy & Sex After Stroke with Alexandra L. Terrill, PhD and Paige Salinas, LCSW, CBIS
Presenters discuss issues pertinent to intimacy and sexuality after a stroke with a focus on strategies for addressing these concerns that are important in the recovery of the stroke survivor.
- A Paradigm Shift: Rehabilitation Robotics, Cognitive Skills Training and Transfer to Function with Susan Fasoli, ScD OTR/L
- Cannabinoids for Neurologic Conditions with Natalie Schmitz, MPA, PharmD, PhD
- Optimizing Intensity in Aphasia Rehabilitation with Swathi Kiran, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Addressing Return to Work after Stroke: The Practice Patterns of Occupational Therapy Practitioners and Implications for Inter-disciplinary Practice with Shannon L. Scott, OTD, OTR/L
- Practical Treatment Approaches for Double Vision in Acquired Brain Injury: Emphasis on Cranial with Amy Berryman, OTR, MSHSA