Rehab Measures Database Task Force
This task force was established in 2016. In 2018 the group focused on recruiting new members, collaborating with allied health graduate programs, and having the members write summaries for the database.
If you are interested in joining this task force, please reach out to the chair, Allen Heinemann.
Allen W. Heinemann, PhD, ABPP (RP), FACRM
Professor, Northwestern University
Co-Editor-in-Chief, ACRM Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Up to 15 members of the RMD Task Force
- Presented symposia at ACRM Conference
- Published instrument summary and Archives of PM&R Information/Education tear sheet by task force members
- New RMD platform
- Members writing instrument summaries and tear sheets.
- New Allied Health Graduate Programs for Collaboration