Stakeholder Engagement Task Force
Mission: To facilitate the production of a special issue for Archives that includes manuscripts highlighting the intersection of measurement and stakeholder engagement.
Allan Kozlowski, PhD, BSc (PT)
Director of Outcomes Research, John F. Butzer Center for Research & Innovation
Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Michigan State University
Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital
Jennifer Weaver, PhD, OTR/L, CBIS
Assistant Professor, Dept of Occupational Therapy
Colorado State University
- We are preparing an Archives Supplemental Issue proposal on Advancing Meaningful Measurement Using Person-Centered Principles
- We are interested in rehabilitation measurement that cuts across settings (e.g., Acute Care, , PostAcute Care, Home & Community-Based Services, & Outpatient)
- Person-centered measurement reflects an effort to advance the state of the science to examine the patient’s preferences, needs, and values.
- American Institute for Research developed 5 person-centered measurement principles: 1) patient-driven, 2) holistic, 3) transparent, 4) comprehensible & timely, 5) co-created
- New task force in 2022 and we have 5 members! Come join us!
- Task force had a symposium accepted as this year’s “Hot Topics”, 2022 Symposium: Applying Person-Centered Measurement in Rehabilitation Practice