Long-Term Community Measurement Task Force
The Long-Term Community Measurement Task Force focuses on improving long-term monitoring of community-dwelling individuals with acquired disabilities, through:
- Identification of the best methods and measures for long-term monitoring
- Improving the evaluation of validity and reliability of measurement tools used for long-term, repeated assessment
- Revealing critical gaps in research related to community-based measurement.
We are currently working on a project assessing current practice in rehabilitation for monitoring mental health and will be starting a new project in 2018 focused on the use of Ecological Momentary Assessment for community-based measurement in rehabilitation populations.
Please contact the chair for more details and get involved!
2020 – 2021 ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Published review of mHealth for patient reported outcomes (assessment) in acquired brain injury (ABI) review
2021 – 2022 PLANS & PROJECTS
- Increase membership and determine next steps for this task force
- Publishing our review paper