BI-ISIG Conference Scholarship
ATTN: EARLY CAREER, STUDENT & CONSUMER MEMBERS
Early Career, Resident/Student/Fellow and Consumer members of the BI-ISIG are invited to apply for a scholarship to attend the ACRM 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Conference, 26-29 September. The Scholarship is valued at up to $700 and can be used for registration or other expenses to attend the 2021 Conference.
The Executive Committee of the BI-ISIG is committed to supporting the involvement of early career members, residents/students/fellows, and consumers in the BI-ISIG and its task forces. Attending the Annual Conference and getting involved in task force work is a great way to get started. Don’t miss this opportunity to network, collaborate with experienced brain injury professionals, and advance your career! There are seven productive BI-ISIG task forces from which to choose.
MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIPS will be awarded to support attendance at the ACRM 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Conference. All nominees are required to:
- Be current ACRM members (i.e., paid membership)
- Be either an Early Career member (within five (5) years of completion of training, terminal degree or postdoctoral fellowship, if applicable), OR a Student/Resident/Fellow OR Consumer member
- Demonstrate active participation or specific plans on how they will be participating in one of the 7 BI-ISIG Task Forces
- Complete and submit a Scholarship Nomination Form
- Obtain and submit endorsement letters (500 words or less) written by their BI-ISIG Task Force chairs. This endorsement letter should confirm the nominee’s active and/ or specific plans for participation in the group.
- Attend the ACRM 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Conference
- Attend the BI-ISIG Summit meeting and their BI-ISIG Task Force meeting at the Annual Conference
Previous BI-ISIG award recipients remain eligible to apply. However, preference will be given to new applicants when a nominee has received two consecutive BI-ISIG Scholarships.
Nominations and Endorsements are due 4 June 2021
Award should be used only for the ACRM 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Conference. This award is not intended to carry over as a credit to 2022. If after being awarded you are unable to attend the 2021 conference, you must notify Shannon Juengst and Terri Compos as soon as possible.
HOW TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS
- ACRM Consumer, Early Career, and Resident/Student/Fellow members who are active in BI-ISIG task force activities and plan to attend the ACRM 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Conference are encouraged to self-nominate for the BI-ISIG Scholarship or may be nominated by others.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN ENDORSEMENT
Contact the chair of the BI-ISIG task force in which you participate and request that they complete a BI-ISIG Conference Scholarship ENDORSEMENT FORM. The form asks for a statement of approximately 500 words, outlining in detail the nominee’s participation in BI-ISIG task force activities.