Outreach & Conference Task Force
The Outreach & Conference Task Force is dedicated to:
- Increase awareness of ACRM benefits and offerings in multiple countries.
- Encourage international rehabilitation professionals to become active in ACRM and present at ACRM Annual conference.
- Share information about ACRM at international conferences, symposiums, lectures, and in rehabilitation settings.
- Educate stakeholders re: importance of interaction with international association with researchers and rehabilitation professionals.
- Promote the submission of symposiums, papers and posters for ACRM Annual conference.
Service Delivery Task Force
The Service Delivery Task Force is:
- Comprised by clinicians, researchers as well as administrators representing all five continents, who are frequently invited to present their work to audiences in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
- Designated to be a platform where an international network of providers and funders could learn about different service delivery models and spearhead new initiatives fostering evidence informed, cost effective and culturally sensitive interventions.
Research & Organization Resources Task Force
The Research and Organization Resources Task Force is focusing in:
- Promoting international research and organizational collaborations between ACRM and like-minded organizations outside the USA.
- Identifying funding sources for future research opportunities