Annual Conference Content for Pain Rehabilitation
In addition to the many cross-cutting symposia, featured plenaries, and lectures relevant to multiple diagnostic and practice areas, the ACRM 91st Annual Conference will offer a full track of NONSTOP educational content specifically related to pain rehabilitation.
ACRM 91st Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research
7 — 11 October 2014
InterContinental, Toronto Centre and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Toronto, ON, Canada
CORE CONFERENCE SYMPOSIA
See descriptions of all educational symposia. https://acrm.org/meetings/2014-annual-conference/core-conference/
THURSDAY // 9 OCTOBER
- Opioids for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain: Update on the Scientific Evidence and Practical Aspects of Prescribing (#1211)
- Oral Presentation of Scientific Papers: Pain
- Multidisciplinary Pain Programs in Norway and Denmark With a Focus on Return to Work (#2088)
FRIDAY // 10 OCTOBER
- Pain Catastrophizing and Fear-Avoidance of Movement (#1292)
- Pain Assessment and Management in Patients With Severe Brain Injury (#1179)
- Applying the Biopsychosocial Model Toward Prevention of Chronic Pain Syndrome (#1289)
- Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation for Children and Adolescents (#1173)
SATURDAY // 11 OCTOBER
- Conducting Clinical Research in an Outpatient Pain Management Practice Setting: Benefits and Challenges (#2082)
ACRM supports 13 interdisciplinary communities of rehabilitation professionals focused on a specific diagnostic or practice area. These groups are the lifeblood of ACRM and provide members opportunities for collaboration, recognition, publishing, networking, and much more. Many of these groups will meet during the annual conference and welcome new members.
Pain Rehabilitation Group Networking & Business Meeting
FRIDAY // 10 OCTOBER, 7:15 AM – 8:15 AM
All attendees are welcome and encouraged to attend !
ACRM Membership Meeting
FRIDAY // 10 OCTOBER, 5:45 PM – 6:30 PM
New to ACRM? The annual Membership Meeting is a great opportunity to learn more about the important work of ACRM, meet the leadership, and discover ways your participation can make an impact. All attendees are encouraged to attend.