3RD EDITION – WINTER 2022
Spotlighted members were asked: “What books, podcasts, journal articles, documentaries, and/or blogs would you recommend to TNG members?” Here’s what they had to say:
DR. LYNNE GAUTHIER:
I listen to some Entrepreneurial podcasts. Ultimately it seems like a waste to create something cool and important that helps nobody in the end. I only begin a project if there is a plan to see it through and get the technology to users (assuming it proves to be effective).
Dr. Pooja Viswanathan:
- Sixsmith, Andrew & Sixsmith, Judith & Mihailidis, Alex & Fang, Mei Lan. (2021). Knowledge, Innovation, and Impact: A Guide for the Engaged Health Researcher. 10.1007/978-3-030-34390-3.
- Talk Rehab: Podcast talkshow about Seating & Mobility https://www.noelting.com/talkrehab/
- ImpacTech: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-impactech-78129871/
- Mobility Management Podcast: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/mobility-management-podcast-laurie-watanabe-yBISLdtmwVa/
DR WILLIAM PADULA:
- Padula W. Neuro-visual processing rehabilitation: An intergrated model of service. Santa Ana, CA: Optometric Extension Program Foundation Press; 2012.
- Padula WV, Nelson CA, Padula WV, Benabib R, Yilmaz T, Krevisky S. Modifying postural adaptation following a CVA through prismatic shift of visuo-spatial egocenter. Brain Inj. 2009;23(6):566–76.
- Padula WV, Subramanian P, Spurling A, Jenness J. Risk of fall (RoF) intervention by affecting visual egocenter through gait analysis and yoked prisms. NeuroRehabilitation. 2015;37(2):305–14.
- Padula W, Singman E,Magrum M,Munitz R. Evaluating andTreating Visual Dysfunction. In: Zasler N, Katz D, Zafonte R, editors. Brain injury medicine. New York: Demos Medical Publishing; 2013.