Hot off the Press!
February 2017, Volume 98, Issue 2
- Measurement Characteristics and Clinical Utility of the Urinary Incontinence Quality of Life Scale in People With Incontinence and Multiple Sclerosis
Cited in Scopus: 0
Jordan Keller, Lindsay Long, Kristian Nitsch, Jill Smiley
January 2017, Volume 98, Issue 1
- Easily Administered Patient-Reported Outcome Measures: Adolescents' Perceived Functional Changes After Completing an Intensive Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program
Heidi Kempert, PTA; Ethan Benore, PhD; Rachel Heines, PT, DPT
December 2016, Volume 97, Issue 12
- Psychometric Measurement Properties and Clinical Utility of the Keele STarT Back Screening Tool in People with Low Back Pain.
Kristian P. Nitsch, Katharine Davis, Kelsey Stipp
- Evaluation of Internal Construct Validity and Unidimensionality of the Brachial Assessment Tool, A Patient-Reported Outcome Measure for the Brachial Plexus Injury.
Bridget Hill, Grad Dip (Physio), Julie Pallant, PhD, Gavin Williams, PhD, John Olver, MBBS, Scott Ferris, MBBS, Andrea Bialocerkowski, PhD
- Measuring Environmental Factors: Unique and Overlapping International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health Coverage of 5 Instruments.
Allen W. Heinemann, PhD, Ana Miskovic, BA, Patrick Semik, BA, Alex Wong, PhD, DPhil, Jessica Dashner OTD, OTR/L, Carolyn Baum, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA, Susan Magasi, PhD, Joy Hammel, PhD, OTR/L, David S. Tulsky, PhD, Sofia F. Garcia, PhD, Sara Jerousek, BS, Jin-Shei-Lai, PhD, OTR/L, Noelle Carlozzi, PhD, David B. Gray, PhD