Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
19 – 20 May 2016
University of Gothenburg
Konferenscentrum Wallenberg, Medicinaregatan 20 A Gothenburg, Sweden
If you need assistance, please contact Annika Sarnstrom.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers of individuals with brain injury
- ALL rehabilitation professionals who need to know the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive impairment
“I feel like this training gives me a game plan and a
strategy to start developing my treatment plans.
I know where to start with each of my patients
and I feel more confident and assured that the
treatment I’m providing is evidence-based.”
— Zachary Bayer, MA, ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Attendee
- Two days of live training with authors of the manual
- One printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
for University of Gothenburg training …