Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Kaiser Permanente
Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
16 - 17 SEPT 2017 // KAISER PERMANENTE
1200 El Camino Real
SAN FRANCISCO, California USA
Room Location: Middle Cafeteria Conference Room, 2nd Floor
ABOUT COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
with Dr. Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
Co-Author of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual
Director of Neuropsychology, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairment of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
FACULTY & AGENDA
Rebecca Eberle, CCC/SLP, BC-NCD
Jennifer Wethe, PhD
Drew Nagele, PsyD, CBIST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers of individuals with brain injury
- ALL rehabilitation professionals who need to know the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive impairment
"I feel like this training gives me a game plan and a
strategy to start developing my treatment plans.
I know where to start with each of my patients
and I feel more confident and assured that the
treatment I’m providing is evidence-based."
— Zachary Bayer, MA, ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Attendee
- Two days of live training with authors of the manual
- The MANUAL: printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- CME/CEUs: 12.5 Continuing Education credits in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Online Course: 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
CONVENIENT HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
MARRIOTT COURTYARD – San Francisco Airport
1050 Bayhill Dr, San Bruno 94066
10 minutes from Kaiser Permanente
Rate: Starting at $229/night
Amenities: Accessible rooms and suites, some bathrooms with roll-in shower. Free wifi and complimentary shuttle available for transport from airport.
MARRIOTT WATERFRONT – San Francisco Airport
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame 94010
12 minutes from Kaiser Permanente
Rate: Starting at $169/night
Amenities: Accessible guestrooms. Free wifi in public areas, complimentary shuttle service to BART subway station and airport.
EMBASSY SUITES – San Francisco Airport
250 Gateway Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
15 minutes from Kaiser Permanente
Rate: Starting at $232/night
Amenities: Accessible rooms, complimentary made-to-order breakfast, swimming pool.
EMBASSY SUITES WATERFRONT – San Francisco Airport
150 Anza Blvd, Burlingame 94010
18 minutes from Kaiser Permanente
Rate: Starting at $193/night
Amenities: Complimentary airport shuttle service, wifi, and breakfast. In-room coffeemaker, refrigerator, microwave.
HYATT REGENCY – San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame 94010
15 minutes from Kaiser Permanente
Rate: Starting at $159/night
Amenities: Free wifi, complimentary shuttle to airport, in-room refrigerators.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
12.5 CME/CEU credits are available to the following professionals:
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Nonphysician CME)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)
- Neuropsychologists (APA Div 22)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
INCLUDES: Two days of evidence-based training; one printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 value); CME/CEU credits; and six months of online access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training.
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE BIG!
STUDENT / RESIDENT