Why Attend 2015
See what the ACRM Conference is all about . . .
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn about the latest rehabilitation research translated for clinical practice
- Engage in critical interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues who share your interests
- High-caliber, NONSTOP content for 7 focus areas under one roof
- Meet potential employers, collaborators, mentors and funders
- Earn up to 30 Continuing Education Credits in your choice of 14 disciplines
- PRESENT your latest research at the world's LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging EVIDENCE-BASED practices.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from around the world. ACRM has hosted attendees from 50+ countries.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation—the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today's leading RESEARCHERS working in your specialty area.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers and clinicians
- PRESENT an instructional course, symposium or scientific poster
- Attend ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group and Networking Group meetings and get involved.
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting funding opportunities.
- NONSTOP CONTENT for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases ( i.e., multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, ALS), pain, cancer, and pediatric rehabilitation
- Outstanding educational QUALITY
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 14 disciplines—More disciplines than any other rehabilitation conference.