2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, Texas, USA
Equal parts Dallas hotel and museum, Hilton Anatole houses an extensive collection of art and antiques – the largest ever assembled in an American hotel. Plug in to AnatoleArt.com on your cellphone or tablet to enjoy a variety of art exploration activities and self-guided tours.
Four onsite dining options provide something for everyone. Whether you need a quick pre-packaged breakfast on the go or a memorable meal overlooking the Dallas skyline, you’ll find plenty of dining options right inside the Hilton Anatole hotel.
The ACRM-negotiated room rate of only $199/night including in-room internet access, makes it easy to enjoy the convenience of staying at the conference headquarters hotel. This room block will sell out. Please reserve your room early.
TWO GREAT LODGING OPTIONS:
1) HILTON ANATOLE (The Conference Headquarters Hotel)
2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
BOOK ONLINE or CALL +1.214.761.7500 & ask for the ACRM rate.
ACRM special rate: $199 includes free in-room wifi.
2) HILTON GARDEN INN (Right next door & just a short .3 mi / 6 min walk to Anatole)
2325 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207
BOOK ONLINE or CALL +1-214-634-8200 & ask for the ACRM rate.
ACRM special rate: $169.
If online availability shows no rooms available, CALL the Hilton Anatole: +1.214.761.7500and ask for the ACRM rate
Rooms are going fast — reserve now
Two airports serve the greater Dallas area:
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)—16 miles from the conference
DFW is the primary international airport serving the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex and the largest hub of American Airlines.
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)—4 miles from the conference
DAL is a city-owned public airport and the corporate home of Southwest Airlines.
Airport Shuttle Services
- City Shuttle +1.888.760.1998
- Super Shuttle +1.800.258.3826 or +1.972.456.3128
- Yellow Checker Shuttle +1.972.222.2000 or +1.214. 841.1900
Taxi service at Dallas Love Field Airport is available on the lower level of Terminal 2.
Taxi service at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is available on the upper level of Terminals A, B, C and E, and on the lower level of Terminal D. An Airport Guest Assistant will be available at the taxi stands between 8:00 AM and midnight. Between midnight and 8:00 AM, dial +1.972.574.5878 to request a taxi.
The city’s public transportation is provided by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). For customer information, contact DART at +1.214.979.1111
- Carey Limousine Dallas, Inc. +1.800. 336.4646
- ExecuCar +1.800.410.4444
- Premier Transportation +1.214. 351.7000
- 121 Car Service +1.972.333.8484
REQUESTING A LETTER OF INVITATION
We are thrilled by the growing international presence at the ACRM Annual Conference and welcome your participation. If the process for securing a VISA for international travel requires you to submit a “Letter of Invitation” issued by ACRM, we will be happy to assist you. Please complete the following steps to request an invitation.
- Register for the conference
- Remit payment for the conference in full
- Send your written request to Sarah Barrah, Member Services Manager.
Please note: Your email request must come from an institution/university domain, such as a .edu or .gov email address. Email requests sent from personal accounts, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com, will not be processed.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL
To rent mobility and other medical equipment, delivered to your hotel, contact one of these local businesses for assistance.
- SpinRun Mobility Services: +1.855.443.5463
- Ready Rental Sales & Service: +1.972.412.3500.
- CVI Medical: +1.214.363.2289
Extend your stay and discover Dallas. According to a recent article in the WASHINGTON POST, Dallas is the most affordable destination for 2015.
Learn about these attractions and more, including travel tips, sights and entertainment, restaurants, shopping, as well as discounts on airport transportation and coupons to local attractions.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Crow Collection of Asian Art
- NorthPark Center, one of the most affluent shopping centers in the country
- Dallas Museum of Art and the 3.3-mile self-guided Art Walk
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Irving Arts Center
- House of Blues Dallas
- Mesquite Pro Rodeo
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
Looking for top-rated restaurants in the vicinity? Check out this Google Map of the local favorites.
For boots, hats, clothing and accessories, visit our friends at Wild Bill’s Western Store.
Airports and Conference Headquarters, Hilton Anatole
Headquarters Hotel, Hilton Anatole Property