ACRM Program 2019
INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2019 ACRM PROGRAM WILL BE COMING SOON!
Since you are here, check out the 2018 program below.
The ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) is comprised of the main CORE Conference and the Pre-Conference delivering SIX jam-packed days of evidence-based educational content.
NONSTOP CONTENT for 20 Focus Areas
Build a diverse personal itinerary by selecting educational sessions from any of the following focus areas, or choose 3 days of NONSTOP content focused on a single diagnosis. You pick the content that’s right for you.
Programming by focus area:
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice
- Complementary, Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Health/disability policy, ethics, advocacy
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Limb Restoration Rehabilitation
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Neurodegenerative disease (e.g., MS, Parkinson’s disease)
- Neuroplasticity (includes neuroscience)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Arts & Neuroscience
- Technology (e.g., prosthetics/orthotics, robotics, assistive technology)
- It’s back! LaunchPad — Rehab Innovation Competition >>
- PLUS cross-cutting topics spanning multiple focus areas