GALA 2018: Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner & Gala
TUESDAY 2 OCT
- Pre-Gala cocktail hour & Post-Gala celebration: Open to all registrants
- Dinner & Gala itself = TICKETED EVENT is included in the WORLD PASS
6:00 - 7:00 PM: Pre-Gala Cocktail hour: Open to all registered attendees. Cash bar. All are welcome to mix and mingle
7:00 - 11:00 PM: The Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner & Gala is a plated / or buffet dinner — tickets required. Tickets are included in the WORLD PASS. Recipients of prestigious ACRM awards are celebrated — recognizing outstanding contributions to the field and service to ACRM.
9:00 - 11:00 PM: Post-Gala celebration: doors open FREE TO ALL registered attendees with DJ, dancing and cash bar as the celebration continues.
2018 ACRM Awards see this page for 2018 award winners
Awards presented at the Gala:
Other awards presented at the Gala
Paul B Magnusson Award
GALA TABLE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Sponsor a table front and center and receive the spotlight your institution's team deserves. Make this a special night of recognition, connections, and celebration.
Contact Jenny Richard, jrichard@ACRM.org, +1.703.574.5845 for full details.
Who was Henry B. Betts, MD?
- ACRM President 1975-76
- Founding member of the Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Outstanding teacher, colleague, mentor, friend
- His teachings and ideas are the gold standard in rehabilitation
- Princeton and University of Virginia Educated Physician
- Director of Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC)
- Created a holistic environment for care; rehabilitation team
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Understood the role of education in ensuring quality of care
- Strong supporter of independent living movement
- Instrumental in passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act in 1990
- Dr. Betts did all of this as a physician, educator, leader, and caring citizen
Amplify your research! SUBMIT NOW for #ACRM2018 >>
ACRM Annual Conference | Progress in Rehabilitation Research
CORE: 30 SEPT - 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE: 28 - 30 SEPT