ACRM Program 2018 // Calling for Proposals!
While the 2018 Program is coming together, please take a look at the 2017 event from these links to get a glimpse of the caliber, breadth, and depth of the anticipated program.
The ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) is comprised of the main CORE Conference and the Pre-Conference delivering SIX jam-packed days of evidence-based educational content.
NONSTOP CONTENT for 18 Focus Areas
Build a diverse personal itinerary by selecting educational sessions from any of the following focus areas, or choose 3 days of NONSTOP content focused on a single diagnosis. YOU pick the content that's right for you.
Programming by focus area:
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice
- Complementary, Integrative Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Health/disability policy, ethics, advocacy
- Limb Restoration Rehabilitation
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Neurodegenerative disease (e.g., MS, Parkinson's disease)
- Neuroplasticity (includes neuroscience)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Arts & Neuroscience
- Technology (e.g., prosthetics/orthotics, robotics, assistive technology)
- NEW! LaunchPad — Rehab Innovation Competition
- PLUS cross-cutting topics spanning multiple focus areas
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2018)
CORE: 30 SEPT - 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 28 Sept - 30 SEPT
*The schedule is preliminary based on the 2017 Conference and is subject to change.