Why Attend 2016
Top Reasons to Attend
- LEARN the latest rehabilitation research translated for clinical practice:
- 200+ educational sessions, 750+ scientific posters
- NETWORK, network, NETWORK — the best in rehab field are here:
- MEET potential employers, collaborators, mentors & funders
- CME / CEUs! Earn education credits for 15 disciplines with up to 42.5 CME/CEUs available — the most in the world
- ENGAGE in critical interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues who share your interests
- High-caliber, NONSTOP content for 8 diagnoses + MORE under one roof: 32 Tracks
See what the ACRM Conference is all about . . .
- PRESENT your latest research at the world's LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging EVIDENCE-BASED practices.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from around the world. ACRM has hosted attendees from 60+ countries.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation—the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today's leading RESEARCHERS working in your specialty area.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers and clinicians
- PRESENT an instructional course, symposium or scientific poster
- Attend ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group and Networking Group meetings and get involved.
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting funding opportunities.
- NONSTOP CONTENT for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases ( i.e., multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, ALS), pain, cancer, neuroplasticity, geriatric and pediatric rehabilitation, military and veterans affairs, and technology
- Outstanding educational QUALITY
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 15 disciplines—More disciplines than any other rehabilitation conference.
Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.