Top Reasons to Attend
- LEARN the latest rehabilitation research translated for clinical practice:
- 200+ educational sessions, 750+ scientific posters
- NETWORK, network, NETWORK — the best in rehab field are here:
- MEET potential employers, collaborators, mentors & funders
- CME / CEUs! Earn education credits for 15 disciplines with up to 42.5 CME/CEUs available — the most in the world
- ENGAGE in critical interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues who share your interests
- High-caliber, NONSTOP content for 8 diagnoses + MORE under one roof: 32 Tracks
See what the ACRM Conference is all about . . .
View Attendee Testimonial Videos
Read Testimonials from Past Attendees
- PRESENT your latest research at the world’s LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging EVIDENCE-BASED practices.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from around the world. ACRM has hosted attendees from 60+ countries.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation—the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today’s leading RESEARCHERS working in your specialty area.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers and clinicians
- PRESENT an instructional course, symposium or scientific poster
- Attend ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group and Networking Group meetings and get involved.
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting funding opportunities.
- NONSTOP CONTENT for brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases ( i.e., multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, ALS), pain, cancer, neuroplasticity, geriatric and pediatric rehabilitation, military and veterans affairs, and technology
- Outstanding educational QUALITY
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 15 disciplines—More disciplines than any other rehabilitation conference.
CONFERENCE HOME PAGE >>>
Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.