Book Today at the Headquarters Hotel
720 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL USA 60605
ACRM SPECIAL Room Rate: $225 Single/Double plus taxes
RESERVE your room NOW — through the link below — to enjoy the SAVINGS and CONVENIENCE of staying on site at the headquarters hotel.
Or book Hilton by phone: +1.855.760.0869
with Booking Code: ACRM to ensure the lowest rates
More Hotel Options
Discounted ACRM conference rates are also available at these nearby properties.
PALMER HOUSE HILTON
17 E. Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60603
ACRM SPECIAL Room Rate: $249 Single/Double plus taxes
EMBASSY SUITES Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 N. Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL USA60611
ACRM SPECIAL Room Rates: $235 Single & $255 Double plus taxes
Headquarters Hotel: HILTON CHICAGO
HILTON CHICAGO is the optimum headquarters for the ACRM Conference. Superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Chicago make this the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration, interdisciplinary magic, and an extraordinary stay.
Close to everything. Far from ordinary.
A magnificent location, overlooking Grant Park, Lake Michigan, and Museum Campus, is just the beginning at Hilton Chicago. Add 234,000 sq. ft. of event space, exceptional dining venues, Athletic Club (with indoor running track, pool, whirlpool, cardio zone, weight zone, and Crossfit) and over 12 specialty suite options and you’ll start to see the allure.
Hilton Chicago is located on Michigan Avenue in the South Loop across from Grant Park and within walking distance of:
- Millennium Park
- Buckingham Fountain
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Lake Michigan
- State Street Shopping
- Soldier’s Field
- and plentiful public transportation
TOP REASONS to BOOK & STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL:
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from everything ACRM and located right on the famed Michigan avenue — smack in the middle of city hotspots — Grant Park, museums, Navy Pier, and more
- SURPRISES — bonus surprises available only to those staying at HILTON CHICAGO including COUPONS worth more than $250
- HEALTH CLUB — on the 8th floor, it’s the largest hotel gym in Chicago with pool and hot tub with city views.
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy!
EXTEND YOUR STAY IN CHICAGO
Treat yourself to a few extra days to explore this fabulous city! Attendees may extend their stay at the headquarters hotel up to three days prior to the conference and three days post-conference, i.e., 27 OCT – 7 NOV.
HOTEL FITNESS CENTER
The Hilton Chicago boasts the largest hotel Athletic Club in Chicago featuring an indoor running track, strength training and cardio equipment, Synergy 360, indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck with views of the Chicago skyline.
- Kitty O’Sheas – Authentic Irish pub
- 720 South Bar and Grill – A classic American grill featuring a seasonally inspired menu with a focus on local ingredients
- Herb ‘n Kitchen – Grab and go meals, snacks, and Starbucks coffee
- Free In-room standard Wi-Fi
- Free standard Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
- Complimentary internet access in the lobby area, Herb ‘n Kitchen and 720 South Bar and Grill.
- Business Center
- Photo Coping Service
- Gift shop
- Foreign currency exchange
Pets and service animals up to 75 lbs are permitted with a $50 non-refundable deposit.
***ATTENTION! PLEASE READ: BEWARE OF HOTEL ROOM POACHERS***
ACRM has learned of a fraudulent company that is attempting to do business with ACRM exhibitors and attendees by soliciting them to book hotel rooms for the ACRM Annual Conference to be held in October/November at the Hilton Chicago.
ACRM does not endorse booking hotel reservations via another company or source and the Hilton Chicago will not contact you to encourage bookings. We ask that you contact the official headquarters hotel (the Hilton Chicago) directly to secure your accommodations.
BOOK ONLINE HERE >>> or by calling +1.855.760.0869. Be sure to ask for the ACRM conference rate.
The ACRM-negotiated room rates for this conference are:
- Standard room – single/double occupancy (king bed or two doubles): $225/night + taxes and fees
- Standard room – triple/quad occupancy (two double-beds): $269/night + taxes and fees
*NOTE: ACRM rates are also available on Business class and Executive Floor upgrades.
If you receive a solicitation via email or telephone from any third-party/vendors incorrectly identifying themselves as an official ACRM housing representative or member of exhibition services, we ask that you please delete the message immediately, ignore any further requests, and contact Meetings@ACRM.org, +1.703.435.5335 immediately.
What is Hotel Room Poaching?
Room poaching is a practice that is carried out by third-party companies unaffiliated with ACRM that act as travel agencies, wholesalers, destination management companies, or exhibition services, to solicit attendees and exhibitors for room reservations. Often room poachers misrepresent themselves as the official housing provider and contact registrants and exhibitors by fax, email or phone with offers for cut-rate reservations. When responding to an email prompting you to reserve your room, please check the “from” field to ensure the sender is ACRM.
Room poaching poses numerous problems for you and ACRM:
- Room poachers often do not deliver on promises to customers. When participants arrive, the reservations are non-existent or the hotels booked are located far from the conference.
- Sometimes the rooms have been canceled with hefty cancellation charges placed on the guest’s credit card.
- When attendees book outside the reserved ACRM room block, ACRM could be held financially liable to the hotels under contract, creating a negative perception of the conference and decreasing our negotiation power for future events.
If you have questions or concerns about booking your hotel reservations, please contact Meetings@ACRM.org, +1.703.435.5335 for assistance.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
From pets to dining options to free lobby WiFi, the HILTON CHICAGO makes the most of a Guest’s stay in the Windy City with superior services, amenities and extras that Guests need, expect and deserve.
BUSINESS SERVICES & CONVENIENCE
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Business Phone Service
- Cellular Phone Rental
- Dictation machines
- Meeting Rooms
- Photo Copying Service
- Wireless Internet Access
FOR FAMILY COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Children’s Menu
- Family Package Offered
- High chairs
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Electric Service
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shoe Shine Stand
FOR YOUR FITNESS AND RECREATION CONVENIENCE
- Fitness Room
- Jogging Track
- Running Track
- Walking Track
FOR YOUR ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- TTY for guest use
- Valet only parking
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
RESERVE your room NOW — through the link below — to enjoy the savings and convenience of staying at the headquarters hotel. If you call to reserve, be sure to give the agent Booking Code: ACRM to ensure the lowest rates.