Call for Proposals: 2015 ACRM Annual Conference // Dallas
ACRM is now accepting proposals to submit your latest research at the 2015 ACRM Annual Conference in Dallas. Choose to present a 4- or 8-hour preconference instructional course, a 75-minutes educational symposium (submission deadline extended through 23 February) or a scientific paper or poster (proposals due 2 March). Learn More
BONUS BENEFITS: All accepted oral and poster presentations of scientific papers will be published online, fully searchable and citable in the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Archives is the most cited journal in rehabilitation. Additionally, five outstanding posters will be recognized with ACRM poster awards.
WHEN / WHERE?
Preconference (Instructional Courses): SUNDAY – TUESDAY, 25 – 27 October 2015
Core Conference (NONSTOP Content in 7 focus areas): WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY, 28 – 30 October 2015
Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Texas USA
- BUILD your CV
- Present your research to an INTERNATIONAL audience of peers
- CONNECT with colleagues who share your research interests
- Gain RECOGNITION as an expert in your topic of research and as an ACRM contributor
- PUBLISH your work! All accepted oral and poster presentations of scientific papers will be published online in the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – fully searchable and citable. Archives is the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Qualify for prestigious ACRM AWARDS for outstanding posters
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Visit ACRM.org to review the Guidelines for Submissions
- Submit proposals online via the Annual Conference System according to posted deadlines
- Please Note: Late proposals are not accepted — no exceptions