Each spring and fall, ACRM interdisciplinary special interest groups (ISIG), networking groups, task forces and committees gather face-to-face to work on their group's goals and projects. Please mark your calendar and plan to join us for these amazing meetings, the 2016 Mid-Year Meeting and the ACRM 93rd Annual Conference. With this warm and welcoming group, you are sure to make new friends and invaluable professional networks.
Some ACRM special interest and networking groups have scholarships available for their early career members who wish to attend the Mid-Year Meeting. Please check with your respective groups and watch eNews for announcements. Learn more >>>
COGNITIVE REHABILITATION TRAINING
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairments of executive functions, memory, attention, hemispatial neglect, and social communication.
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field. Learn More >>>
WHEN: 30 OCT – 4 NOV 2016
WHERE: Hilton Chicago
Don't miss the LARGEST rehabilitation research conference in the world! Make sure to mark your calendar for this fantastic annual conference.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
ACRM Wants YOUR Research! Don't miss this opportunity to shine. Submissions portal opens SOON. Watch eNews for announcements. Learn More >>>
- Instructional Courses: 31 December 2015
- Symposia: 12 January 2016
- Scientific Papers and Posters: 23 February 2016
- BUILD YOUR CV
- GET PUBLISHED — All abstracts of accepted oral and poster presentations of scientific papers are published (fully searchable and citable) in the online pages of the ACRM scientific journal, ARCHIVES of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- PRESENT your research to a huge INTERNATIONAL audience.
- CONNECT with colleagues who share your research interests
- Gain RECOGNITION as an expert in your topic of research and as an ACRM contributor
- NETWORK… with POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS, mentors, collaborators, and funders
- AWARDS potential — become eligible to receive prestigious ACRM AWARDS for outstanding posters
- DISCOVER an interdisciplinary world of colleagues. The ACRM Conference attracts the most passionate interprofessional mix of rehabilitation pros from around the world.
- SHARE your translational research to IMPROVE LIVES